“Came through for us”

Ranked #37 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
Hollywood
“Came through for us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2007

I just wanted to say thank you to Keith and the hotel for coming through for us when we had a family emergency.

I contacted Quality Inn because my family and I had such a great stay at one of their hotels earlier in the year on a weekend getaway. I live in Hollywoood and there is one near my home. It was late at night and I quickly checked online that they had a few rooms, and not even what I needed, but I did not even have time to book online I needed a place to stay for the night with my family, and quick! I drove to the hotel and I explained to the Front Desk attendant Keith that I needed a place to stay for my family for just one night and that It was an unexpected situation.

He was so understanding and had us in a beautiful suite in minutes at a very reasonable rate. It was as emaculately clean as I remember during my stay in the one on my earlier getaway. In fact I didn't even know that they had such a nice hotel in this part of town. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting the Hollywood area as it is in a great location and you will be surprised at how beatifully they have decorated the rooms, they have very elegant but tropical look.

Tracy Pizura

Stayed November 2007
3 Thank chefof2007

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Hungarian first
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2007

The Quality Inn & Suites on Hollywood Boulevard is a good value. The hotel is older but extremely well-maintained (obviously renovated recently) and cared for by its owners. Certainly it is one of the cleanest hotels I have ever seen in this category. The hotel is located in the "city" part of Hollywood, which was convenient for a 2 day meeting I attended there. My two night stay was good and I would come back again!

• Liked — The cleanliness of the property-- almost unrivaled in any hotel class!
  • Disliked — Nothing-- I have no complaints!
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled on business
5 Thank noskaj
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2007

This hotel was outstanding. I stayed with a friend who was in town. They kindly upgraded us for free to a jacuzzi suite! Everyone who worked here was very helpful and nice. The place was kept clean (and I'm picky about this) and the room amenities were nice (even a DVD player in room). It looks like the place was recently renovated as everything looked new (even though its an older hotel). The price was not bad either. The breakfast was good as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Hollywood/Ft Lauderdale area.

Stayed October 2007
4 Thank bernienovembre
New York City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2007

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel! I would definitely suggest this hotel to friends & family when visiting South Florida. The rooms are immaculate, the staff very friendly & helpful, & their complimentary Continental Breakfast plentiful. We were also very pleased to find CD & DVD players as well as wireless internet access in the room. This hotel is also close to Miami & Ft. Lauderdale & they're pet friendly. We'll definitely go back soon with our cat & dog! :-)

• Liked — Decor, comfort, & cleanliness of our room.
  • Disliked — Everything was excellent!
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
4 Thank Propecia
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2007

I had the best experience beginning with my reservation, rate and location. Checking in the staff was courteous and helpful above and beyond the line of duty. The hotel room was not only beautifully decorated but also clean, comfortable. I specially enjoyed the Jacuzzi room and the pool and garden area. The hotel offered great amenities and breakfast which made it much easier for me. The location of the property was very convenient in being close to shopping and dining districts as well as local attractions.

Over all I have the BEST experience ever during my stay at the Quality Inn and Suites in Hollywood, Florida :)

• Liked — Location, hospitaltiy and rates
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled on business
2 Thank GlobalTips
Buffalo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2007

I only book hotels that have received a halfway decent rating on trip advisor, so I actually found this hotel on this website. We stayed here for two nights after a Western Caribbean cruise.

It more than exceeded my expectations. My husband actually complimented me on booking this one, when he usually just complains. LOL.

The staff was SO friendly. The room was really large. Everything was clean. The breakfast was fresh and delicious (bagels, doughnuts, waffle-maker, pastries, and fruit, plus juice and coffee.)

We spent a day lounging by the pool and really relaxed after our cruise. The other people we met at the pool who were staying at the hotel were also from our hometown (Buffalo, NY) which we thought was a cool coincidence. The pool was really well maintained, as were the grounds.

I would seriously book this hotel again if I were ever in the area.

BONUS RECOMMENDATION- One of the staff recommended Ricky's restaurant, across from the hotel. It looked like a dump from the outside, but the food was SO good and the prices were reasonable. Really great bar food.

• Liked — The staff was so accomodating.
  • Disliked — Nothing. It was great!
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled as a couple
3 Thank anatresia
northern CA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2007

We stayed at this hotel one night in between flying into Ft Lauderdale and sailing out of Port Everglades. The website says the hotel is "minutes" from each. There is no shuttle and it added $50 to the cost of our one night stay to taxi from the airport to the hotel and then from the hotel to the cruise ship port. I was very disappointed. I thought, oh well, at least we can walk to the beach in the morning since the website said "close to the beach." The beach is a ten minute DRIVE away! I am disappointed in myself that I didn't do my own research, but I thought the website would be more accurate. The hotel was clean enough and otherwise OK, but it did not serve our purposes well at all.

3 Thank 18583son