We stayed at this inn for one night prior to catching our cruise. The location is a little far from the airport, but there is a shuttle. We arrived at night, and the place looked a little isolated.
There didn't appear to be much around for dinner, so we asked the attendant and she suggested a place across the street called Rickey's that had no windows and looked a little rough. But we gave it a try and were glad we did! Great wings, burgers, and fries, fun staff and atmosphere.
In the morning, we had another pleasant suprise as the garden and grounds of the inn were quite nice and well cared for. The pool was also clean and inviting and a great place for a morning swim and lounge before catching the shuttle to the cruise port. There is no dining room, per se, and breakfast is a very modest buffet set up in a little kitchenette in the hotel office. But clean and confortable. We just filled up our plates and ate by the pool.
After breaskfast, my husband and mother and I took a walk around the neighbourhood. There is a very nice suburban neighbourhood behind the hotel, with cute florida bungalows and very nice gardens and vegetaion. There were many homes with police cruisers parked in the driveways (no uniformed officers visible) and a large police station nearby, so I assume many of the officers live in this neighbourhood, making it, assumedly, quite safe.
Our room was large and clean, and nicely decorated. The lighting was not very good for putting on make-up, etc, (but that is the same for many hotels). There was a huge picture window that looks onto the garden. It was a little noisy in the morning as traffic got going, but its not a very busy area, so the night was quiet. Bathroom was pretty small and needs updating.
Overall, a very good value for the money, and a neat location that is off the beaten path, but still convenient for airport and crusieport. This is not a luxury accomodation, but served its purpose to provide us with a nice single night stay before catching our cruise in a clean, safe, and comfortable location. Would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hollywood Hotel near the Port Everglades Cruise Port with shuttle service is just minutes away. Specializing in pre and post cruise port hotel. Near Sun Life Stadium Hotel home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami Hurricanes. Hotel near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) and Hotel near the Port of Miami cruise port with shuttle service available & Miami International Airport (MIA) about 25 minutes.Be sure to ask about the Stay and Fly and Park and Cruise packages. The hotel is pet friendly (fees apply). Relax or swim in the new crystal-clear outdoor heated pool, featuring a private brick paver patio and lush tropical landscaping.Make a wish in our beautiful water fountain.Great for shopping at The Sawgrass Mills mall, Adventura Mall, near beaches, Everglades air boat tours, and Las Olas Riverfront, featuring a variety of restaurants, bars and entertainment, all are nearby. Transportation is available for a charge. Additional nearby points of interest include, near Hollywood Beach Boardwalk, next to Hillcrest Golf & Country Club, North Perry Airport and Broward College. Hotel next to Hollywood Memorial Regional Hospital.The hotel is easily accessed from the Florida Turnpike Exit 49 east and Interstate 95 exit 20 west. Winner of the Superior Small Lodging White Glove award in 2012. Best hotel 2010. Just minutes and near the Seminole Hard RockThis Hollywood hotel offers shuttle service to and from the following locations:• Shuttle service to and from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) (charge)• Shuttle service to and from Port Everglades Cruise Port, (charge)• Shuttle service to and from Broward Convention Center (charge)• Shuttle service to and from Miami Cruise Ports (charge)• Shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport (MIA) (charge)• We sell transfer from port everglades cruise port to Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)Romantic getaway packages are offered with our heart-shaped two-person whirlpool hot tub suites.Full service accommodations include free breakfast with Belgian waffles and free 24-hour gourmet coffee and tea. Travelers will appreciate conveniences like free Wi-Fi, high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free local calls and free parking. Large elevator with luggage cart service. Car rental services are located on-site and extended parking is available. All spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, Quality Sleeper by Serta® beds, DVD/CD/MP3 players, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers, coffee makers and electronic safes.32” LCD tv with 80 channel of digital programming.A snack shop is conveniently located in the lobby. There is a guest laundry facilities located on the property for added guest convenience. Our service with a smile and can do attitude towards our guest make us part of your family.We take pride in making the time to take care of all the details that make your Florida stay a pleasant one. When you stay at the Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard, you will experience the meaning of a true tropical paradise with world-class hospitality when visiting the Hollywood area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard Hotel Hollywood
- Quality Inn And Suites Hollywood Boulevard
- Quality Inn Hollywood
- Hollywood Quality Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard Florida