“Dinner”

SiamRice Thai & Tapas
Ranked #70 of 615 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

The best food and service in the area. Great staff. Quick and very tasty. 7th time here in two months. Great atmosphere and very quality service and food.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The only bad thing about this place is it's location next to Kohl's and I hate shopping, so it's a real negotiation effort with the misses to go and eat at my favorite place without having to also go shopping. Damn you 30% coupons from Kohl's.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We tried SiamRice Thai and Tapas for the first time and were very impressed by the menu variety and the great flavors of all the dishes we tried. The green papaya salad was very fresh and was served medium spicy, which is how we ordered it. The crispy duck in red curry was delicious; served with eggplant, pineapple, grapes and red and green peppers, it was a good balance of sweet and spicy (they made it perfectly to order). The pork and shrimp dumplings with black mushrooms were excellent. We will be returning soon! Besides the usual drink menu, they have a large beer selection.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was our 5th time to dine here and it will not be our last . As locals we have now found our "go to" restaurant. Every time we have dined here we have tried a different dish and have not been disappointed, just excited to come back and try another. Chicken with cashew nut sauce was amazing! If you really like it hot then they will make it "Thai Hot". The ingredients are always FRESH and made to order. Even on a Saturday night when they have been slammed our wait time was nothing to complain about. Service is always prompt and courteous. Our glasses have never gone dry. The inside may be little, but it is very clean and has a nice atmosphere. The entrees are nice to share which leaves room to try an appetizer and save room for a dessert. We love their Thai donuts!!! If you are in the area I would highly recommend stopping in and having a delicious lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I asked my husband if he knew what I meant when I said Clean Tasting Thai and he said, yes, that was exactly what he wanted for dinner too. To me, when you taste grease or cooking residue in your food or everything is just saturated in sauces and oils it ruins the meal. So we googled best Thai food in Hollywood and found Siam Rice Thai & Tapas.

This was fabulous food. Fried Rice with beef and my husband had pad Thai with mixed meats and shrimp. Spring rolls and hot and cold green teas. Excellent meal for $41 plus $9 tip was well worth the price. Highly recommend. Kim and Benz (like the car, cute) were fun and knowledgeable.

When I say clean I want my rice to taste fresh, my meat to taste like meat and the freshest of vegetables and they exceeded my meal expectations with the flavor, freshness and portions. Also the restaurant is inviting. We are bringing friends with us the next time we are down to visit Hollywood. They do not over spice everything and if you would like something a little warmer or hot as in spices, just ask.

I am looking forward to working my way through the menu.