“Great vacation house at a reasonable...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
JBL speakers (top of the line) in ceiling for great music experience. Marble inlay tabletop.
LED Light Tree Sculptures that change colors to the music
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
medbacik
Miami, Florida
“Great vacation house at a reasonable price.....much better than everybody getting a different hotel room.”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed here for a brief family vacation, and we were very pleased. The house is very spacious and has lots of upgrades. Each bedroom has it's own bathroom which is great if you have a large group. 2 of the bedrooms are in a private cottage behind the house, both of those bedrooms have their own bathroom and a kitchenette. This was really nice for the couples who don't get away often, and allowed them to have more privacy while still being part of all the activities. The pool table with sound system and lighting system was really fun. The pool was heated so it was very comfortable to swim, even at night or after getting out of the hot tub. There grill is new and was perfect for a cookout. There were comfortable lounge chairs around the pool, plus couches on the covered patio. The property manager, Jamie, is great. The filter in the pool was clogged so some debris was backing up into the pool. I called her and within ten minutes she was at the house and fixed the problem. Customer service really seems to be a priority. The only thing I would caution people about is the artwork, which may not be appropriate for children. We have a good sense of humor, so we didn't have a problem with it at all with our four kids, but a very conservative family may. Personally I thought it was very interesting, and definitely made for good conversation.
Overall I'm very happy that my family all decided to stay here. It was much less expensive than everybody getting individual hotel rooms, plus we all got to hang out together. I highly recommend this house and would love to stay here again.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
J-ville

Va.
Reviewed 21 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing