“Beyond expectations”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
JBL speakers (top of the line) in ceiling for great music experience. Marble inlay tabletop.
LED Light Tree Sculptures that change colors to the music
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TTA2010
New York
“Beyond expectations”
Reviewed 10 February 2016 for a stay in October 2015

We were a large group of 8 adults and 7 kids and this property was beyond are expectations. Very clean and well maintained. The pantry was well stocked with cookies, candy, mac n cheese etc, which made the kids very happy :)
The owner Bram was very helpful throughout the booking process and after. The hot tub was not working during our stay and he instantly refunded us $200, which was very nice of him.
Overall, very satisfied.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
KillerSha...
Olando, FL
“Spectacular!!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I rented this spectacular house with a few friends for the weekend and I could not have been any happier. Our trip started with me arriving and my friend standing in the doorway with a huge smile on his face. He could not wait to give me a tour. The house was absolutely spectacular, and we could not have asked for more. The living areas are large and spacious, the bedrooms very comfortable to house multiple people, the multiple sounds systems throughout the house are incredible (including speakers outside by the hot tub), the kitchen was very well equipped, the two private cottages were amazing (I even stayed in one), and the artwork throughout the house and in the backyard were terrific. If you are looking for a getaway and want a nice, well equipped house, great location, and phenomenal service, you have found your house. And speaking of great service, the housekeeping staff were second to none. The owner of the house even stopped by to check in with us which was a very nice touch. As for a few things I was unsure of heading into my rental, here are a few notes: The house and cottages comfortably sleep 5 Couples, and if you include the second king bed in one room and the very comfortable pull out couch, you could sleep 7 couples. If you are coming down with singles as we were, there is plenty of space in the pool table room to put up an inflatable bed, and there are an additional 2 couches. There is a full kitchen outside in one of the cottages, as well as one in the kitchen and a small one in the bar. We brought our own food (steaks, chicken, hamburgers, etc.) and there was plenty of space to put all of them away. The ice maker was also a great addition as we never had a problem running low on ice. There were lots of seasonings and utensils, so no need bring any of them. There is a big table that expands to host quite a few people, and plenty of seating areas throughout the house and out back. The only thing I am upset about is that I am sure this place will be tough to book in the future because I am sure every who stays here will want to return, just as I do. You will love your stay, and as I know the Ft Lauderdale/ Miami area well as I grew up there, you simply will not find a better, more central location. Thanks for a Great Stay!!!! We will be back soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The sound system, seperate villas, pool/hot tub, location and multiple accesories such as fire pits, pool table, grill, etc.
Liked least: That I only stayed for only 2 nights.
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 20 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: patio pool area
Liked least: apple tv
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Letreace
Jacksonville, Florida
“Loved Loved Loved this house!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

This property is very well maintained. The decor was modern and chic, with a true Miami feel. Everything was clean and in excellent working condition.
Now for the good stuff. The patio and pool area was perfect for entertaining, we spent the majority our weekend there. The billards room kept the guys entertained for hours. This house was so much fun that we are considering making it a annual trip.

Travelling group: Friends
medbacik
Miami, Florida
“Great vacation house at a reasonable price.....much better than everybody getting a different hotel room.”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed here for a brief family vacation, and we were very pleased. The house is very spacious and has lots of upgrades. Each bedroom has it's own bathroom which is great if you have a large group. 2 of the bedrooms are in a private cottage behind the house, both of those bedrooms have their own bathroom and a kitchenette. This was really nice for the couples who don't get away often, and allowed them to have more privacy while still being part of all the activities. The pool table with sound system and lighting system was really fun. The pool was heated so it was very comfortable to swim, even at night or after getting out of the hot tub. There grill is new and was perfect for a cookout. There were comfortable lounge chairs around the pool, plus couches on the covered patio. The property manager, Jamie, is great. The filter in the pool was clogged so some debris was backing up into the pool. I called her and within ten minutes she was at the house and fixed the problem. Customer service really seems to be a priority. The only thing I would caution people about is the artwork, which may not be appropriate for children. We have a good sense of humor, so we didn't have a problem with it at all with our four kids, but a very conservative family may. Personally I thought it was very interesting, and definitely made for good conversation.
Overall I'm very happy that my family all decided to stay here. It was much less expensive than everybody getting individual hotel rooms, plus we all got to hang out together. I highly recommend this house and would love to stay here again.

J-ville
Reviewed 21 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
NY
Reviewed 19 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing