Walk On Water Fitness - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Excellent experience!

As a new paddle boarder, I knew I would need some instruction to fully enjoy my new hobby. Jim and... read more

Reviewed 12 June 2016
aunttrish2016
Aventura, Florida
via mobile
Awesome Experience @ Walk on Water with Paula & Jim

Three of us age 50+ arrived at TY park for our first go at paddle boarding . Paula met us at the... read more

Reviewed 27 March 2016
lotsabeans1962
Middletown, Delaware

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This has become one of my favorite activities to enjoy with out of town guests of all ages. Everyone has a unique Florida experience and I have fun too. Paula and Jim are knowledgable personable and very professional. Very highly recommend for a first SUP experience or more experienced paddlers - sessions are geared to your level. I will definitely be back.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We did the Holland Park tour with Jim & Paula, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We had done paddling in Ft Lauderdale, mostly the intercoastal and side canals, but this ecotour through the park was a completely different experience. Several people in the group were new to sup, but the guidance of Jim & Paula had them up and about right away. Paula even showed me a new turning maneuver. They were professional, pleasant, patient and very personable, and I can't recommend them enough. They also take plenty of pictures so you can show off to your friends. I'm looking forward to joining them for another adventure sometime in the near future. Don't be afraid to try this sport because WoW Fitness will have you up and paddling in no time.

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I and 5 of my friends traveled to Florida for our senior year spring break, and the day we spent paddle boarding with Walk on Water Fitness was the favorite of the trip. Paula and Jim were organized, prepared and welcoming for our appointment. We had an athletic group, but most were new to paddle boarding. Paula and Jim were knowledgeable and patient, and even provided us with an added challenge at the end: yoga on the paddle boards. We had an awesome time with Paula and Jim -- they were so much fun to joke around with. They also took pictures of our visit, which was an added bonus. Would highly recommend to friends, strangers, and experienced or new paddle boarders alike!

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed 6 April 2014

My first time on a board .... I had a blast! I learned a lot, had a good workout and laughed out loud the entire time. I will be back next week!

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Jim and Paula were awesome! First time paddle boarding and I was so nervous but they made me feel comfortable and confident in no time! Was such fun!! What a great way to get out on the water! I am hooked and will continue joining in with Jim and Paula on future tours and classes!!

Date of experience: March 2014