“Fun Fun Fun!”
Review of Walk On Water Fitness - CLOSED

Walk On Water Fitness
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I've been lucky enough to go out with Paula and Jim a couple of times and look forward to going a few more times before I leave the Lauderdale area! They are both so knowledgeable, fun, and make the outing a blast! I felt comfortable and safe while laughing and smiling the whole time! The yoga moves at the end of the trip are fun and challenging and sometimes humorous if someone ends up in the water! SUP is slowly becoming my new favorite activity and I would highly encourage anyone new to SUP or someone who has been doing it for awhile, to join Paula and Jim with Walk on Water Fitness. They're accommodating, professional yet loads of fun! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

This has become one of my favorite activities to enjoy with out of town guests of all ages. Everyone has a unique Florida experience and I have fun too. Paula and Jim are knowledgable personable and very professional. Very highly recommend for a first SUP experience or more experienced paddlers - sessions are geared to your level. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We did the Holland Park tour with Jim & Paula, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We had done paddling in Ft Lauderdale, mostly the intercoastal and side canals, but this ecotour through the park was a completely different experience. Several people in the group were new to sup, but the guidance of Jim & Paula had them up and about right away. Paula even showed me a new turning maneuver. They were professional, pleasant, patient and very personable, and I can't recommend them enough. They also take plenty of pictures so you can show off to your friends. I'm looking forward to joining them for another adventure sometime in the near future. Don't be afraid to try this sport because WoW Fitness will have you up and paddling in no time.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I and 5 of my friends traveled to Florida for our senior year spring break, and the day we spent paddle boarding with Walk on Water Fitness was the favorite of the trip. Paula and Jim were organized, prepared and welcoming for our appointment. We had an athletic group, but most were new to paddle boarding. Paula and Jim were knowledgeable and patient, and even provided us with an added challenge at the end: yoga on the paddle boards. We had an awesome time with Paula and Jim -- they were so much fun to joke around with. They also took pictures of our visit, which was an added bonus. Would highly recommend to friends, strangers, and experienced or new paddle boarders alike!