“Great experience”

Walk On Water Fitness
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Had a great time with Jim and Paula. Very friendly, very knowledgable. My wife and I had a great time. We are looking forward to another adventure with Jim and Paula.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Paula and Jim are great. They work with you at your own speed. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Have been twice now and will definitely return. Started as strangers, left as friends.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have nothing but great things to say about Paula and Jim with Walk on Water. This was my first time doing stand up paddle boarding and it was a great experience. They made me feel comfortable right off the bat off and on the board. We spent a lot of time on the water paddling around, working on my technique and even doing a little yoga on the board...not to mention laughing the entire time because they are so much fun. I can't wait to schedule my next session!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I had such a wonderful time paddle boarding. It was my first time and Paula and Jim made me feel so welcomed and comfortable. I cannot wait to go out on more adventures with them. I have been recommending the experience to everyone I know and I look forward to taking my friends out when they visit from up north! I believe everyone should give stand up paddle boarding with Walk on Water Fitness a try. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Paula and Jim are very friendly and had the patience to teach my husband and me how to padle and do some tricks it was a lot of fun. we most definetly will be going back to them.