“Trip of a Lifetime!”
Review of JP Outfitters Inc.

JP Outfitters Inc.
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing & Hunting South Florida. Inshore, offshore, Florida Everglades. Flatskiff, airboat, canoe. Private charters performed safely, ethically, with professional equipment. Day and night trips available.
Key West, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Trip of a Lifetime!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have fished with many Capts. some more intense than others,I must say Capt. JP is at the top of his game mainly do to his passion for what he does. I had never been on an airboat yet never Bow hunted. JP explained from A thru Z from safety to technique. When night fall came I knew I was ready for my first experience in the Everglades, Tilapia bow hunting and an experience it was as JP educated me on a variety of species and his teaching thru out the day paid off,what a thrill. Thanks JP for a great time in your backyard,Ill be back!

1 Thank Diego T

“Caught fish and had a blast with JP..”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Didn't have the weather on our side but still caught fish. JP put us on Snook, Bonefish, Sea Trout and a variety of other fish.

Cortland, New York
“JP Loves what he does!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

JP took me and my son Steven out Fishing on the intercoastal. We had a great time with JP, his passion for what he does makes the trip. We caught a bunch of fish and had a blast! Very Entertaining. Look forward to booking another trip next time I'm in town!

Pine River, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Trip in the Everglades”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Did a night of Tarpon Fishing with Captain JP in the Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale area, and a Night out in the Everglades on the Airboat bowfishing for Blue Talapia. Captain JP got us on fish both nights, We seen roughly 30 Tarpon and hooked into 2, and the Talapia, we seen hundreds, and managed to shoot 21. Was an absolute blast. I would Highly recommend a trip with JP for either trips. He knows the area extremely well, and know's what the fish are doing. The bow fish was a extreme adventure, the air boat ride, the amount of fish we seen, and challenge of shooting them was an amazing package (lets not forget about the gators). If anyone likes to bowhunt, or just shoot a bow, this will be a trip of a lifetime. The fish are great to eat, and the enthusiasm JP has made the trip even better. I will definately be back to head out with JP on our next visit. I can't say enough about the bowfishing.... But you have to try it, I am planning the next trip already but bringing a group of people for the bow fishing.

1 Thank MnspearingGuide
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Bow Fishing for Tilapia in the Everglades”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

All I can say is "wow". Always looking for something new and exciting to experience, my husband and I decided to try nighttime bow-fishing for Tilapia in the Everglades aboard an airboat. We chartered Captain Jason Peters to fill that dream. The boat was launched as the sun began to set. If the Florida Everglades is not drop dead gorgeous during the day, it becomes even more so after dark. Once JP conducted a thorough safety briefing, we made some practice shots with the bow and we were off. We made a quick ride to a slough where Capt. Jason shut down the engine on the boat and we watched the sunset as the "Glades" came alive. He identified the noises we heard coming from the swaying grasses. We saw frogs, the red eyes of the alligators, and the calls of the night birds. The water was alive with fish. The stars began to peek out and with the moon at half, there was plenty of light to see the beauty before us.
Now, on to the fun.......... I took to the bow of the boat with the fishing bow in hand. There were Tilapia everywhere. JP lit up the water with his bright headlamp and positioned me for my first shot. Whoosh and I missed. "Aim low" he said and then positioned me again. Whoosh and I had a tilapia on... yaaa. Hubby and I took turns fishing for what turned out to be hours of intense fun, yet seemed like minutes. It was a blast. Capt. Jason is so knowledgeable about many different types of fishing and hunting in South Florida. We will definitely be back to try and hone our skills at the back of the fishing bow and maybe even get good at it. We brought home 7 fish. Not too bad for a couple of newbies.