“Great time!”
Review of JP Outfitters Inc.

JP Outfitters Inc.
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing & Hunting South Florida. Inshore, offshore, Florida Everglades. Flatskiff, airboat, canoe. Private charters performed safely, ethically, with professional equipment. Day and night trips available.
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

JP put us right on the fish. Great guide, relaxing trip. Can't wait till we go again. He offers a huge variety of tours. Thanks JP

Reviewed 11 April 2014

we went out for half a days fishing betqenn 8.00am -12pm Myself and my wife , my wife who had never fished before jp was amazing he went through everything with me and her. He made her feel at ease and within 10 minutes she was casting like she had been fishing for years. We drifted to several points any the catch for us was great . Captain Jp is a great captain would defo recommded him his is top of the class. If any ladies want to try it out go a head , its great fun and you will enjoy the day. This is his passion and you can clearly see for Mr and Mrs Rae thankyou captain JP the ending to the honeymoon was fantastic . Oh and my wife caught seven fish but I think I still won .

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have fished with many Capts. some more intense than others,I must say Capt. JP is at the top of his game mainly do to his passion for what he does. I had never been on an airboat yet never Bow hunted. JP explained from A thru Z from safety to technique. When night fall came I knew I was ready for my first experience in the Everglades, Tilapia bow hunting and an experience it was as JP educated me on a variety of species and his teaching thru out the day paid off,what a thrill. Thanks JP for a great time in your backyard,Ill be back!

1  Thank Diego T
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Didn't have the weather on our side but still caught fish. JP put us on Snook, Bonefish, Sea Trout and a variety of other fish.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

JP took me and my son Steven out Fishing on the intercoastal. We had a great time with JP, his passion for what he does makes the trip. We caught a bunch of fish and had a blast! Very Entertaining. Look forward to booking another trip next time I'm in town!