“Best fishing experience ever awesome”
Review of JP Outfitters Inc.

JP Outfitters Inc.
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing & Hunting South Florida. Inshore, offshore, Florida Everglades. Flatskiff, airboat, canoe. Private charters performed safely, ethically, with professional equipment. Day and night trips available.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fishing experience ever awesome”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Went bow fishing shot 15 tilapia wow never did it before was an amazing trip ready to go again with capt.. Jason peters put me right on the fish didn't have to do nothing but shot more fish bring a friend on the next trip can't wait

1 Thank superkool

Delray Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Airboat Ride”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I had a friend come in from Calif and we went on an airboat ride with Capt. JP. It was outstanding. He showed us alligators, birds, fish and one beautiful sunrise over the Everglades grasses. I have lived in Florida all my life and had never seen the Everglades quite like this. Capt. JP was very knowledgeable and enjoyed showing us this beautiful place. My friend had never been to Florida before so this was in her words "the highlight" of her vacation. Would highly recommend this to anyone who really wants to experience something that few people ever will.

1 Thank RavenJane
Weston, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“One for the Bucket List”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Our group of novices spent a great night of fishing and gigging with JP. If you want to really see what the Everglades is all about, this is the best way to do it even for someone who is totally inexperienced.

1 Thank neubs4
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

JP put us right on the fish. Great guide, relaxing trip. Can't wait till we go again. He offers a huge variety of tours. Thanks JP

Greenock, United Kingdom
“outstanding day fishing with jp”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

we went out for half a days fishing betqenn 8.00am -12pm Myself and my wife , my wife who had never fished before jp was amazing he went through everything with me and her. He made her feel at ease and within 10 minutes she was casting like she had been fishing for years. We drifted to several points any the catch for us was great . Captain Jp is a great captain would defo recommded him his is top of the class. If any ladies want to try it out go a head , its great fun and you will enjoy the day. This is his passion and you can clearly see for Mr and Mrs Rae thankyou captain JP the ending to the honeymoon was fantastic . Oh and my wife caught seven fish but I think I still won .