“Great Location & Very Quiet Building”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to Hollywood The Beach from the staircase
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Hollywood
The Beach from the staircase
Expansive beachfront
Miles of Broadwalk for walking, jogging, bycicling
Exercise or relax, or have a drink
View of the atrium from the deck
Entrance gate
Living room from kitchen
Your new very comfortable sofa-bed
Living-room with new sofa-bed.
Living room large window
a palm tree in your living-room!
in case you need to work, desk with sliding keyboard drawer
Beautiful hardwood floor everywhere
New 42' TV
bright bedroom
Bedroom
the door to the walking closet in the bedroom
Enjoy a good dinner with a bottle of wine after the day at the beach
2-door refridgerator, the dishwasher and the stove
Full size range and dishwasher
new rain and hand head shower, and you can see the new window
new corner shelves
Bathroom with window
the tiled bathroom with tub
3-door mirrored cabinet in the bathroom
the washer/dryer directly in the bathroom, no need to go elsewhere
no cars there, you can find many new means of transportation
Ice-cream coming to you at the beach, several times a day
a natural park close by
the entrance of the park
another view of the park
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JustMEE75...
Shanghai, China
“Great Location & Very Quiet Building”
Reviewed 16 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We stayed for a month in this unit. Everything went really well. Staying with my 7 year old son, I really appreciated the proximity to the beach and the boardwalk where we could rent bikes, rollerblades, walk etc and then of course swim in the ocean. The apartment itself was perfect for our needs, everything was very clean(which is very important to me) , and everything we needed for our stay was provided (for cooking and for the beach for example). We were very comfortable for our stay, the bed is super comfy and big enough for both of us. There is also a pull out couch which I slept in one night and was also comfortable considering its a pull-out. The neighbors in the building are very nice people and very friendly, always greeting and smiling (friendly people are important to us as well) I think this is the perfect apartment for a short or even an extended stay. Much better than staying in a hotel with all the comforts of home. The owner has been extremely helpful, and any questions she would answer right away. She even had someone come and change a lock on the mailbox so I could access the mailbox for some things I was expecting. I really appreciated that! I would stay here again and I would also recommend this apartment to a friend!

Liked best: the location
Liked least: the apartment is not huge, but I knew that going in so it was not an issue.
Travelling group: Young Children
Families with young children
19 Sep 2014
Thank you so much for your compliments. I do my best to accommodate all my guests needs and solve their problems. I am also happy that your son feels at home, and I am looking forward to a long relationship.
MClark113
Harrison, New York
“Perfect Vacation Homebase”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

My son and I really enjoyed staying here. The condo was cozy, clean and well kept. The owners and property manager were very responsive and a pleasure to interact with. It was nice to return in the evening after a long day at the beach or other activities and sink into the comfortable bed for a good night's rest. Plenty of shops, restaurants close by, and easy to travel to surrounding areas for attractions, movies, shopping, etc. My security deposit was returned within the promised time frame. I'd certainly return and recommend to friends and family.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Proximity to the beach and the in unit washer/dryer. I went home with clean clothes!
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
19 Sep 2014
I thank you very much for your kind words. I am happy you liked the condo and I hope to see you again.
Andromeda...
Auckland, New Zealand
“Very nice”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Pretty much perfect place to stay. Owner was very helpful. Every thing was well organized and the condo itself was very nice. Highly recommended.

12 Jun 2014
Thank you very much for your kind comment, I am happy you enjoyed your stay after such a long trip. I look forward to seeing you again in a near future.
61Suzanne
Cass Lake, Minnesota
“Loved the location and the "things to do in the area"”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

We had ample choices for every meal, bike rentals and Segway tours. all within walking distance. This area of the beach was not as heavily populated making the beach time relaxing. Our condo was very comfortable with all the amenities to make our stay relaxing and enjoyable

14 May 2014
Thank you very much for your nice review. I am glad that you were happy with your stay and the apartment, the beach and all facilities. I look forward to a continued relationship with you and your friends.
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 20 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
20 Apr 2014
Thank you so much, Sherry. You were perfet tenants, left the apartment spotless at check-out, I am happy you enjoyed your stay so much. Let's keep in touch.
Take care
Ontario
Reviewed 9 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
9 Jan 2014
Thank you so much for your kindness. I hope I made friends forever.
Joel M
Paris, France
“Best Vacation Spot Ever”
Reviewed 27 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I stayed at this condo for 2 weeks. The host was most accommodating and not a detail was missed in the charming delightful apartment. The building was very quiet and this was a very relaxing vacation spot. When we wanted more activity, the Hollywood Broardwalk was right there.

We especially enjoyed the rooftop sun deck to watch the sunsets when not on the beach which was only steps away from the building.

Can't wait to go back to this apartment. It truly felt like a home away from home.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location to the beach and activities
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 65+
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing