“NEVER AGAIN!!!! KEEP WALKING!!!!”
Review of Oasis by the Sea

Oasis by the Sea
Ranked #415 of 622 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 February 2014

My aunt and I went for Lunch..... Her Baklava was brought to the table before our food, which was odd! (Our food never arrived). We both ordered a Mahi Mahi dish. We were told our food was coming after 40 minutes. People who ordered before us ate and left. When we sat the place was full.....then we were one of three tables left but we were the table with NO FOOD!! We finally decided to pay for my aunts baklava and go elsewhere. THEN we find out they ran OUT of fish and were out buying some. They NEVER came to us to let us know!!! We would have gladly ordered something else! WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!! We waited for an hour with the wait staff saying our food was coming..... VERY DISPLEASED!! I am a local and would NEVER recommend this place!!!!

2  Thank Lilly L

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Meat was dry and portion was skimpy. It was okay but a bit pricey for the portion. We would try next door next time around.

1  Thank TCBinKC
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We enjoyed the tasty pizza and cold beer. Price is good for the quality of food. The servers are friendly and fast. We recommend this place.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast, had pancakes and sausage. I have had better pancakes but I have also had worse. Sausage seemed like the micro waved kind but still tasty. Staff was friendly but somewhat unorganized. I would eat here again, I was not disappointed.

1  Thank Jalcol
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I got a greek salad from here and it was the best one I have ever had. Large one too. the front of the restaurant is open to the boardwalk and ocean. we went during spring break and all though it was a full house, we got it and out.

1  Thank xohcarterxo