“Not Your Average Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Tub

Le Tub
Ranked #25 of 594 Restaurants in Hollywood
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, View, Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Not Your Average Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

A couple things to know about Le Tub....it's going to be crowded, it's going to be very busy and you are going to have to wait for your food. If you are ok with that, go for it. Le Tub is definitely an experience from beginning to end. The location and decor are mesmerizing..great view of the inter-coastal and a fun place to boat watch. The drinks are yummy and served quickly. The food is some of the best you will have....just be patient. I highly recommend the sirloin burger. Splurge and add fries. You will not regret it!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jessica060708

Hollywood, Florida
“Overrated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I had heard about this place from everyone so I had to try it out. I need to start this by saying I am very easy going when it comes to servers as I have been one myself and I really like the european style of not being rushed etc. That being said this was one of the worst service I have ever had. We sat down and waited not exaggerating almost 20 minutes and no one even acknowledged we existed and we were sitting next to the serving station. I finally had to ask if I was supposed to get my own menus etc. The guy said oh yeah the water is over there help yourself. Umm I asked for menus but ok. So I grabbed my water and helped myself to menus. We then sat there for another 15 minutes and two servers walk by my table I asked if someone was going to take my order and the response I got was "oh no thats not my table". finally this guy roles up who apparently outside smoking because he reeked of cigarette smoke. I ordered the burger since everyone had gone on and on about it. Another 40 minutes or so later it shows up and honestly it was just ok. Then I never got part of my order and it took forever to get the check and even longer to get them to take off the item I didn't get. I guess when you have such hype surrounding your business you can get lax with your service and your food because the tourist will still be told to come here but I can tell you this local will never be back.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank lookin2bcast
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“When in Rome ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Visited Le Tub on Sunday, late afternoon/early evening for dinner. This is the type of place that you have to go with the right expectations. It's outside, surrounded by vegetation - which means wildlife and there is even a small sign posted to that effect. it's South Florida in summer - which means hot. It's laid back with a come as you are atmosphere, which means you're welcome to sit and take your time. We walked down about half a mile from where we were staying on the Boardwalk and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Found a table right away, and the service was good. (One of us had been here before and had the same server and the service was good that time too.) Ordered a Greek salad to split while waiting for our burgers and had so much left over that we took it with us to split for dinner the next evening. It was fresh and delicious, and they brought us plates and utensils for two. The burgers were well worth the wait, and so large and juicy that I ate mine with a fork and knife minus the bun top. Would have loved to try the key lime pie, but was too full. We were not at all rushed and enjoyed our time at Le Tub. If you visited Le Tub wearing white and/or heels you would probably be doing so at your own peril, but I bet you already knew that - you'd probably get burger or salad dressing on yourself and the place has multiple levels. Think of it as you would going to a picnic, and you'll have a great time!

• Visited July 2014
Rossville, Georgia
“The burgers & atmosphere is great but the service not so much”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Went here with a couple of friends to eat a good burger and to enjoy the super casual atmosphere that was all well and good but the service is something to be desired! I understand its South Florida and the service industry blah blah but please try to be a little more friendly! It's a great little greasy burger place with the whole tiki vibe. The service could "loose the tude!"

2 Thank B-Quantum
Southeast Florida
“Oprah Schmoprah”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Ok- get it together! Wild experience for newbies (we live on the Broadwalk and take guests ) but the staggering amount of time it takes to get food and the miracle of getting fries w the sandwiches ticks most patrons off-3rd time fries came after the meal;
burger is great and mahi sandwich fab but the effen flies cause too much unneeded bicep work-out to enjoy :you're outside, there are going to be bugs, we get it- but throw some pest strips up or spray in the morning- clean under the tables (we had so much food under our table it was a meal in itself) and on top of the tables!
This being said/written, great service (even in 94*) and the best jukebox EVER!

• Visited July 2014