Fabulous location. Off the walk enough to not have a lot of noise, but so easy to walk across to beach, cafes, ice cream, bike rental. Cute cottage-like apt., nice view of a sliver of ocean from front room of our unit. That may be the only one w/ a view. The lady in the office was nice when I met her the next day and she found me a shampoo. Office is open minimal hours, but they have a phone number posted which I didn't try. I'd like it if they supplied a few toiletries (e.g. bath soap, shampoo) when you arrive. Then again, these are apartments so they might figure you will bring your own. They did have dish soap which proved to be a decent shower wash in a pinch! Do make sure you get your groceries before you arrive because the only places to walk to are overpriced mini-marts. We look forward to returning. It was roomy enough for 2 adults and a teen, and the sofa bed seemed comfy (at least, the teen didn't complain, and you know that's worth something!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Sands is a small, family-owned and operated vacation rental property located just 100 feet from Hollywood's beach and boardwalk and just a few blocks from an outdoor theater where there are free concerts five nights a week. We feature non-smoking, one-bedroom suites that have everything you will need for a short vacation or an extended stay. We have a beautiful, tropical courtyard area perfect for family gatherings. Easily accessible for both airports and cruise ports. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Atlantic Sands Beach Motel
- Atlantic Sands Beach Suites Hollywood, Florida