We spent the last week of our 3 week Winter Getaway at the Desoto Oceanview Inn. Our room (E), had all the amenities one could need. The Inn is far enough away from the noise and crowds on the Broadwalk, but close enough to ride bikes to.
Very clean, which is top priority for us when picking a spot. Complimentary bicycles, books to read, BBQ grill, beach chairs and towels and so much more. Beautiful well tended gardens with plenty of seating, tables to eat etc.
Close to the beach and Broadwalk for jogging, biking, and walking. Several good restaurants nearby too.
Our unit had new furnishings and bedding. The cookware, dishes, blender, are top notch as well.
Steve, the manager of the Desoto is so nice and was right there if we had any questions or needed something.
We enjoyed the private and quiet beach just steps away from our room.
We didn't want to leave and are planning our next visit already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely seaside inn, nestled between beautiful parks, the intracoastal and the azure Atlantic. Footsteps to a very private beach. Minutes from attractions. Extremely clean, award winning studios and efficiencies. Free parking, bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas and towels. Tropical gardens with gazebos and bbq. Many amenities. Warm and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Desoto Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Desoto Oceanview Hotel Hollywood
- The Desoto Inn Hollywood, Florida