My husband and I just spent June 12-19 @ The Villa Sinclair. We stayed in the Matisse Room. First of all, I do realize that everyone's expectations and tastes are different. With that said, our experience was not a good one, and we are very easy people to please. I should have known from the beginning not to book this place, but it was last minute. Initially, I booked through Flipkey, and Hughes had sent me an email back stating "Ok for booking but flipkey not smart phone compatible." He asked us to directly book through him. I thought this was very questionable??? Hushes then sends us a 9 PAGE contract!!! The room was inundated with garage sale furnishing, bedding to dishware.The sheets did not fit the bed properly; therefore, each morning we woke up on the plastic bed cover; likewise, we were not comfortable using any of the cooking utensils. The entire space was overflowing with junky furniture, fake flowers, candles, and JUST STUFF. There was no room to put your personal items. I had to move all of the junk into a pile just to make room. He has everything in the room for sale....it was very overwhelming. The price sheets and notices are everywhere reminding you that if anything is used, consumed or broken that you are responsible for the charges. I guarantee that the items that we left behind, paper towels, toilette tissue, water, soda, and laundry detergent, will not be passed onto the next tenant. At the end, we received two notices and an envelope stating that it is customary to tip the room attendant. What??? That was the last straw. It just was not a comfortable place to stay...for us, and obliviously, we will not be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rated 3 Diamonds AAA,3.5 Emeralds SSHVW, SEH, HBBA & first & Only BBB A+ Rated Hotel Rating since 2005 in Hollywood Beach Florida. Villa Sinclair offers oversized Studios, 1 & 2 Bedroom Beach suites very well appointed all with Full equipped Kitchen, full Bath, 32" Flat Screen TV-DVD-CD-IPod-IPhone Docking-Phone-Fax-Fast Internet. Rates include a lot of free goodies like complimentary welcome pineapple, chocolates on the bed, sun cream lotion, Beach towels, Beach chairs Cooler, Coffee, Tea, Creamer, Coconut Shampoo & conditioner & Soap, Candles, 200 FREE cable Channels, 40 FREE Dvds movies in suite, 2000 to exchange, 10 FREE Cds to listen to & 1 Hour per day/suite detailed FREE Daily Maid Service. 100 Feet from the Beach & Boardwalk, Property features 6,000SQF of Tropical Lounge, Hot tub, Sauna, 2 Outside Showers, 5 BBQs, 2 fire places, 2 Hammocks, 5 Beachside Cabanas, Outside Bathroom & Sundeck, a covered IPad Cafe Beach Lounge with FREE WIFI, IPad Rental, Espresso, Cappuccino, Teas, Bar d'Eaux, Soft Bar, with 50" Flat Screen TV Outside with cable & Netflix, 6 feet Wide Movie screen with Projector, Bicycles Rental, Free Beach toys for the kids, Laundry with washer, dryer & Iron & Iron board, VIP City wide Parking Pass or VIP Reserved Parking on Property & Property owner on site almost 24/7 to respond to all guests needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Villa Sinclair Beach Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sinclair Beach Suites And Spa
- Villa Sinclair Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Villa Sinclair Beach Suites & Spa Hollywood, Florida