Caribbean Resort by the Ocean
US$220
Hotels.com
US$140
La Quinta
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$212
US$109
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat locationhollywood beachhandball courtsfree shottiki bar with live musicfull kitchensmall kitchenqueen bedtaco spotoffice stafftiki hutwould stay here againfront officeboard walklong weekendstayed one nightrestaurants and bars
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is absolutely the best hotel on Hollywood Beach. Close to everything & clean. The barbeques and picnic table are fantastic. I have recommended to all my friends & will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The rooms on the inside are quieter and more cozy as opposed to the room facing Surf Road.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank MiamiGirl099
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I was impressed by how beautiful it is inside. Everything is renovated and the layout of the room is great. The staff was very friendly and made everything seamless. The Best thing is that you are a 2 min walk to the beach and local restaurants

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Luis G
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I had booked a room for a night precruise for me and my 2 children. Room was paid for and booked well in advance. I was due to arrive Saturday morning and Thursday night at 6pm I received a message stating there was a "problem with your reservation."

After multiple attempts to contact the "front desk," I was finally able to reach the person at the desk who told me that I no longer had a room as it "would not be ready, because of repairs?"
She did state that they were able to find another place that would be willing to take our reservation for the same price, if I wanted it.

Let's just say that I was not happy. I did however, research the new place that they were trying to place me at. First, it looked to be a lower level place and the cost was less than what I had paid for the Carribean Resort. Of course, they would honor my reservation, they would make more money.

I declined the offer and asked for a refund. I should have asked for an additional refund, much like the cost they would have charged me if I canceled at the last minute. Fortunately, I was able to find a much nicer hotel in Ft. Lauderdale right on the water. I don't think I would rely on this facility in the future.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 15 October 2014

Dear thebestmom6,
We deeply regret not being able to accommodate you during your visit to South Florida. We take the quality of our service very seriously and it is our policy to only rent rooms that meet the standards of our guest and management. Understanding the burden that relocations can be on guests we do our best to find properties that are on the Hollywood Broadwalk, this of course is a limiting factor which is why we give our guest the option of refunding the deposit. We hope that you will consider staying at our location in the future and encourage you to reach out to us when you make the reservation so that we may accommodate you as best as possible.
The Caribbean Resort

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Steps from the beach rooms are equipped for long stays and super clean & updated Met cool people Annette & Ronnie & bartender Shelly at tiki bar they said they come just cuz Shelly is the bomb n I agree! Will return and refer fan n friends.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank earthangel88
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This hotel was a perfect distance to the beach, right down a short alley. The room was updated and clean. The staff was helpful. The tiki bar was convenient though we only used it once... And the outdoor shower was a godsend. It was definitely a budget stay - the shampoo was a free magazine sample and there was no house keeping. BUT you could get fresh linens and towels on request, including beach towels. So that rocked. Small rooms but you're really only there to sleep or ride out a storm. Overall, really enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: July 2014