“Nice Italian”
Review of Fascino's - CLOSED

Fascino's
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami, Florida
“Nice Italian”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Small place and small portions. Good service and the owner Sam- a Italian guy from Chicago- really knows his stuff.

Visited December 2013

Hamilton, Canada
“Great food, service and background music.”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We went to celebrate an anniversary and dinner capped off a perfect day. Vince was our server and he kept us entertained all evening. The wait staff were all prompt and courteous. We had cold water poured, followed by warm crusty bread and delicious roasted peppers. And we hadn't even finished looking at the menu. We started with the eggplant stack and the evening special of Mussells el Diablo. The eggplant stack was layers of breaded eggplant, sliced buffalo mozzarella and tomato slices, covered with arugala and a drizzle of Balsamic vinegar, Delicious and completely devoured. The mussels came in a tomato broth with a pleasant amount of heat, were completely finished and the broth sopped up with the toast slices. We were told Johnie was the chef and his presentation of our Veal Oscar and Branzino was superb. It was only topped off by the delicious flavour. The fresh crab with Hollandaise sauce on the veal was exceptional. My wife finished every bite. The Branzino was two Italian sea bass fillets served over capellini and rapini. The lemon-wine sauce and fresh crab on the fillets was extremely complimentary. No room for dessert tonight. Throughout the evening Frank Sinatra played and we had a great dining experience.

Medellin, Colombia
“Very good”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner and drinks.
We both liked it very much. Food is very good ! And service is the best!
The check was above average but that's something you balace with the great taste and service

Hollywood, Florida
“Dinner Experience”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We went to this restaurant for the first time since we were introduced to it on Restaurant .com. We brought a $25.00 coupon. We enjoyed the food very much. My baked clams were delicious and my Chicken vesuvio was excellent. The service was good and we enjoyed our meal. When it became time to pay the check I presented the waiter with the coupon and he said to me that they do not accept it because it belonged to the previous restaurant called fulvios and it was a mistake. I asked to see the owner who came over to the table. I showed him the coupon that bared the name of Facino's on it .He said it was a mistake and would not honor it. He was rude and nasty as if it was my fault, raised his voice and walked away from the table . I will never return to this Restaurant again to treated in such a rude and embarrassing manner. The owner is a poor business man .I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone as when you are paying good money one should be treated with respect.

Hollywood, Florida
“Excellent Italian food!”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Fascino's is a great addition to downtown Hollywood. Located where Fulvio's 1900 used to be. They have Chicken Vesuvio which is my favorite and hard to find in South Florida. Their other entrees are excellent too. The owner is from Chicago and brought chef's from Chicago with him too The service is fabulous. Fascino's has some of the best service I've had down here. I highly recommend Fascino's