“Perfect service”

Davie, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

I went to skin geeks yesterday for a facial and eyebrows. I had never done threading before but my eyebrows turned out beautiful, so im now open to both under the right hands. They also do waxing. The facial was perfect. Adriana is obviously very knowledgable and passionate about what she does and walks you through the science of whats going on with your skin from dehydration (which she measures with a machine) to what kind of products you should use as your skin changes. While i believe she sells products there she not once tried to push them on me. She said whatever line of products im using try to keep it in the same brand to preserve consistency in ingredients. Just one example of her genuine desire to teach and help her clients be as healthy as possible. Extremely kind and personable. This is now officially my spot to get whatever I need done.

2 Thank Heather M

Hollywood
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Happy Happy Happy ! Relax Relax Relax !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Adrianna is amazing, a professional who is caring and knows her stuff. Always leave here relaxed and glowing head to toe. I mean head to toe ! Best ever facials, waxing or threading, manicures and pedicures. Great reflexology ! The rooms are serene and music sublime. Whether you live in the area or are visiting don't miss a visit to Skin Geeks, you will definitely return.

1 Thank beachbumsBklynNY
Cooper City, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“From stressed to Rested in 1hour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

Amazing hidden Jewel by Young Circle. I went in to Skin Geeks, stressed and in need of Facial Help. I came out relaxed and on the right track for clear skin.
Between the individualized, personal service, beautiful zen atmosphere and extremely relaxing music; you know I will be sharing this information with everyone I come in contact with. I will definitely return again and again.

1 Thank SAR1228
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing! Don't even think about it, just go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

This place is amazing! Professional staff, Clean place and a patient, informative and warm therapist with great hands. My facial at Skin Geeks was just as calming as it was therapeutic. Usually with facials I leave with redness. Not here, I left with glowing, healthy looking skin and relaxed - even after extractions! I will definitely be back!

1 Thank Nikki s