Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel
US$104
Hampton.com
US$111
US$312
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$150
US$128
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewshollywood beachqueen suitecontinental breakfastthe cleaning crewfull kitchenfront officefree bikespeople watchcan't beat the locationspecial thanksheated poolocean viewbars and restaurantsthe location is perfectfamily vacationhome away from homeboard walk
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Me and my wife stayed from Feb1st until Feb 28th. Reservations were a breeze. We have stayed at 4 or 5 different places over the years and this was by far the best. The pool is the only real pool HEATED on the beach. Others say they are but when you get there it's cold. The room was bright and comfortable. Luke is doing a great job getting this place back to it's glory days. The whole staff were great with directions to different locations,eateries,malls,etc. Maria, Bernadette and Dominica need to be commended on putting up with all my questions. They were all very Professional. The place is clean as a pin. The housekeepers were also very helpful in anything we asked for. Will definately be going back next year. We have finally found a home on the beach....Enjoy.... Pat G

Room Tip: A finess center would be nice but don't know where they would put it....
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Bernadette S, Marketing Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

All I had to read was that our pool was heated and saw racing in the review title and I knew who this review was from.

It means so much to us that you took time out to leave us all a great review, even Luke!!
It's very hard to see people like you leave us. You stay with us for so long it hard to say goodbye as we consider you family.

So, let's have another family reunion again soon.

I'm also craving chicken and dumplings!!! So, you need to come sooner because a year without them just won't do!! :-)

Sending great wishes your way and keeping you both in our thoughts.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I stayed here only 1 night in Hollywood. But this stay for long time in my MEMORY :) MY room was very clean.
Very good and nice SERVICE on the RECEPTION ! Bravo MARIA !!!
Great location to people watch, enjoy a drink, meal and laze on the beach.
I come hearsure this year again !

MARIANO

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

So pleased to hear of your experience and that your stay was that memorable.

Looking forward to having you with us again!

Always our best to you!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The location is lovely - right on the beach and broadwalk. Staff were welcoming and helpful throughout our stay (6 adults in 3 rooms). The rooms need upgrading but were clean and comfortable. WiFi is poor throughout the complex unless you are sitting at the pool / outside the office. Great location to people watch, enjoy a drink / meal and laze on the beach.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the beach - preferably right on it. The broadwalk gets busy during the day but not noisy. At night - it's pretty low key and noise is not an issue.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bernadette S, Marketing Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Terrific review! What a pleasure to read this about the hotel and the staff here.
Information about WiFi is correct.
Agree with your tips about staying right on the Broadwalk.
Remember potential customers, we do not charge extra for rooms on the Broadwalk, if they are available we will put you in there.

Visit again soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here our last night in Hollywood. Our room was very clean and the size of a small apartment. The view off the balcony was awesome. The night before they held onto our luggage at no charge, while we rented a Harley and drove to Key West. Great customer service, called a taxi for our early commute to the airport. Will be back soon with the kids.

• Stayed: February 2014

Only thing I have to say about this review is, where was I the day you rented a motorcycle to go to Key West, I would have wanted in!!! :-)

Location is prime here. In my opinion, the Neptune is the landmark most people down here know about here on the Hollywood Broadwalk. It is by far one of the largest if not the largest property here. (I need to check now, I'm curious if we are the largest).

We also now have bicycle rentals, free for guests, we received new lounge chairs today and are always upgrading.

Next time you folks come back, I want to ride with you!!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I made a special trip down to Hollywood from Fort Lauderdale to reserve a unit here. I had stayed years before and wanted a mini vacation at the beach. I selected a room and reserved it. When I arrived they said the room I requested had been rented. The room they put me in was clearly not ready for occupancy. The room was dirty, there was old food left in the refrigerator, blinds in the bedroom were stuck...open, drawers in the kitchen were broken, there were old towels piled in the windows, and no silverware.
Go for the beach.. NOT the service or the room.

Room Tip: Don't bother choosing a room...they put you where ever suits their needs.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Garry G
Bernadette S, Marketing Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you felt disappointed during your visit to the Neptune. I see that you came in December. It's important for me to explain to our future customers that these rooms were originally timeshares. When the new owner bought the building in November, we maintained some reservations from the owner before and this is a case where we did just that.
The old owner made promises of specific room numbers when he sent out invoices to these customers. We were never aware of this till people started showing up stating they requested this room and that room.
We simply had a list with the guests's name, what size room and how much they paid. We added them to our new reservation system and that was that. Unfortunately, people who had become accustomed to certain rooms before or had a confirmation with a specific room number, got whatever room, size specific of course, we put them into.
Had we known the old owner had done that we would have tried to keep these customers in the rooms they requested but he did not.
We have a terrific housekeeping staff. it sounds like this reviewer was allowed into the room before the room was finished, perhaps to leave the luggage in there, but there is absolutely no way that this stuff would have been left in one of our clean rooms.
We have a specific check in time of 3pm for that very reason. This is also the reason we no longer allow customers to bring their luggage to the room prior to 3pm, we hold the luggage for them.

Perhaps, if there is a next time, you will come here and give us another try, as we work very hard
to get the wonderful reviews that we do and much has changed even since your visit in December.

Best regards!