Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel
US$290
US$95
US$111
US$312
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$150
US$128
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewshollywood beachqueen suitecontinental breakfastthe cleaning crewfull kitchenfront officefree bikespeople watchcan't beat the locationspecial thanksheated poolocean viewbars and restaurantsthe location is perfectfamily vacationhome away from homeboard walk
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The people here are what will help Neptune make to the top. Bernadette, Maria and Dominique make you feel like family. They do above and beyond what's required of them. They make you feel at home. Maria even gave us a ride to a local eatery because it was raining! Gayle, Christina and Amy do a great job and even ask us if we needed extra blankets or towels. Dominique made our limo reservations for us and we didn't even ask. Bernadette ask us our opinions about the hotel and really cares about the Hotel and the Guests. We really can't say enough about these folks and we wish them all the best. I will say if I had a Hotel, I would hire everyone of these folks. The Neptune itself is great, right on the ocean and the broadwalk. They are making improvements everyday and before long this will be a top notch operation. Just hope the price doesn't jump up too ! Hopefully we will see you all again. Wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bernadette S, Marketing Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

I was so elated to read this terrific review. The fact that we all made such a great impression on you, that pleases me and everyone else here.
It shows the owner that we are all being hospitable and making our customers feel at home.
We all take pride in the work that we do and I agree, with the renovations, there will be no stopping us.
The price will always stay in competition with the hotels around us, not the brand name hotels as they are always expensive, but any boutique style hotel similar to ours.
I hope that all of us stay here as well, so we can be here during your next visit, for now we will continue the work we are doing, because it's apparent we are doing something right and we thank you so much for mentioning all of our names here too. That's an extra special bonus to us!!
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed two nights before a cruise. The staff were very helpful. The room was large and had all the amenities required.
The boardwalk is right there with fun and food. Close to the airport only about 15 minutes and $20. as well as the same to the port. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: All of the rooms seemed equal.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Happy that we made this last impression on you and it makes you want to come back and stay with us again.
We look forward to it and hopefully you can visit longer.

Thank you for this great review.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I was very pleased with location, cleanliness and service a the hotel. Everyone seemed friendly and really caring for us to enjoy our stay. I got the first line room and I could see ocean from every window. Actually after pulling all curtains aside I got 200 degree view- I have amazing pictures, sorry for not sharing, they are not with me at time of review. Waking up and seeing the ocean without even lifting your head- was a bonus, just as a free bike rental. It was so roomy that you actually need to walk from your living room to the bedroom. The room felt like an apartment to me, it had full kitchen with pans and pots, fancy glasses.
All and all we had a wonderful vacation and would recommend it to people looking for relaxed, homelike atmosphere oceanfront. :)

Room Tip: Definitely go for ocean front first line rooms!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bernadette S, Marketing Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

I do not know how this review slipped by me. I have been responding to everybody else and you wrote your review sooner. Perhaps they didn't post it until now.

I love when our Florida residents can come visit us and come relax for a few days on the ocean at the Neptune.
It's necessary for everyone to get some kind of vacation, even when we aren't able to leave our homes or even work for more than a few days, or perhaps can't afford to take a 2 week vacation somewhere else. The economy is rough and we all know that the $1 isn't worth what it use to be.

I'm happy you chose to stay with us at the Neptune and I do hope we will be your home away from home when you just need to get away for a few days and take some time out for yourself.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The hotel is right at the beach walk, you can literally walk out and be at the beach. The rooms are huge and equipped with a full furnited kitchen. The bathrooms, however, are small. It's clean and has a nice atmosphere. The breakfast is not much but it's enough.

• Stayed: April 2014
Bernadette S, Marketing Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

It is nice having the beach as a backyard.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us.
Every review helps us get toward our goal of being in the Top 10.
Hope to see you again here soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Nice surprise such a large room, while a bit dated, a bargain on the boardwalk!
The resorts location is perfect for beach activities as well as a variety of dining options.
Well worth a visit for a day or a week if you are in southeast Florida.

• Stayed: April 2014

It was an absolutel pleasure having you stay with us.

A very kind guest and we appreciate the rave review .

I hope to see you again soon.