“ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!!”

Ranked #16 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
Plantation, Florida
“ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Last week my sister & her best friend tammy came down to visit me in fla & instead of staying at my home we decided to get a hotel on hollywood beach. After reading alot of reviews, we opted to stay at the Neptune hotel. We had a gorgeous suite, the place was immaculate and on saturday by the pool they had a bbq of chicken, burgers, hot dogs, beer, champagne, the works. All free!! I guess its something they always do to make their guest's stay even more enjoyable. We had the absolute best time ever and I would rate this hotel even higher than excellent if i could. The staff is truly amazing and the grounds are beautiful. Not one complaint did i have for my stay at this wonderful hotel. So to anyone looking for a place to stay on hollywood beach, i recommend that you look no further than the Neptune Hotel, you will be more than satisfied with this choice!!! Thank you staff for an awesome time!!!

Room Tip: Due to the location and way the layout of the hotel is, there are NO bad rooms anywhere!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank lanihaettich
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Well, not sure anybody can top that review! So pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit that much. Happy that you are a local Florida resident. Whenever you need a break from the Florida craziness and want to just feel like you are on vacation but can't stay far from home, please consider us your home away from home.
BBQ is waiting, fired up and ready for ya!

Thanks for the great review! it's means so much to us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Sandy, UT
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was in town on a work trip but decided to stay over the weekend and enjoy some beach time. I found Neptune on TripAdvisor and then booked on Hotels.com after reading the other reviews and looking at the photos. It was perfect for what I needed. The location is amazing and the room was spotless. The fact that the rooms include a full kitchen and are so nice with an amazing price with close beach access I immediately texted all of my friends back home and said we have to plan a group vacation and come back.

There are two reason I am not giving them five stars but for some this may not be a big deal. One, the insulation between the walls is a bit thin so the neighbor noise quotient can be a bit high when you are trying to sleep. This was compounded in the morning by what I can only imagine was construction repair work that someone was doing in an upstairs bathroom at 9AM because their was a toilet sitting outside when I left. Repairs happen and it was a Monday morning but still.

Two, the bathroom in the room where I stayed was so small I struggled to turn around in it and I had to consciously watch out that I didn't bang my forehead on the wall when standing up from my post-coffee morning ritual. They may have other rooms with larger bathrooms but the room where I stayed was most definitely not for sharing. Definitely a serial operation if there is more than one of you staying in the room.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank amalakfrt
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
This made me giggle, not at the fact that you heard banging, in fact, I will make sure maintenance starts banging at least at 10am, but your description of the bathroom, well, was actually quite accurate.
There are some bigger bathrooms, but not by much. it seems like when they built the building 35 years ago, they must have wanted more room space and less bathroom space.

I absolutely agree with you on that one.

I will take care of the banging, maybe one day we will figure out something to do with the bathrooms.

Sorry about that.
Thanks for the 4 stars, that is still wonderful.
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

This is our last night here. Very good vacation . Neptune hotel was a good place to stay. Beach view from our front window , pool view from our back window . We stayed In a one bedroom apartment, three adults. Roomy and comfortable. King bed was great. Shower was perfect. HD TV in each room. Pool was heated and clean. We would definitely come back here.

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Ed S
Bernadette S, General Manager at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Terrific! Our deepest appreciation to you for writing a great review like that for us!
We hope that you do visit us again and please do recommend us to your friends as well.

Thank you!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Great location on the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk. Cute hotel, well kept/clean, home away from home. Staff is very friendly and makes sure you're always having a good time. Hotel managers Maria and Dominique are super nice. Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Being on the 2nd floor is great!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Bernadette S, General Manager at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW!!

Brings a smile to my face that you enjoyed your stay here. I do hope that you will visit us again, tell your friends about us and please visit our Facebook page.

All the best to you!
Morganton, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Regretfully, just arrived home and back at work after a most enjoyable stay at the Neptune... What an exceptionally clean Inn! Excellent location on the Broadwalk! Our room 208 sea view had the most amazing view of the ocean and sunrise! Our house keeper, Gail was available for everything. Interaction with every staff member was above par! Sorry, Maria at the front office is only name, but there were two others always there for me.. Loved the pool and bicycles! Oh, yes the gravity chairs out back a plus for people watching ! Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Room 208 in which I stayed faces due east for a brilliant sunrise! Several other options for ocean f...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Bernadette S, Marketing Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
What a perfect day to come in a read a review like this and also see that TripAdvisor announced today that we are officially number 15, as was our most recent goal that we set for ourselves to get to.

Your review absolutely helped and we thank you so much for that.
Glad to hear that you have a lovely stay and I love the pictures you posted from the view in your room.
I hope that you will go to our Facebook page and submit them to us for our photo contest.

Don't be a stranger! Hope we will see you again your next trip to Hollywood Beach.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The room was exquisite and clean. I had to leave late that day to catch a a flight to Tampa and the staff was very helpful in letting me leave my luggage with them while I relaxed around the pool all day waiting for the right time to leave for the airport. They even called me a cab when it was time for me to leave.

Room Tip: Couldn't say.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Bernadette S, Marketing Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
I LOVE IT!!

5 stars from a 5 star guest!

Next time you ae in Hollywood beach, we look forward to seeing you! Best wishes!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I can highly recommend Neptune Hollywood Beach ! We came from chilly winter Chicago for three wonderful Summer days May 1st. We went from 39 degress to 85 degrees and sunny.

Neptune Beach Motel is the perfect "home" away from home. The apartment comes equipped with kitchen appliances and housewares. Warming up leftovers and dining in was great. There was a complimentary breakfast served in the office every morning.

There were comfortable lounge chairs out front as well as around the warm delightful pool.equipped with floaties and other pool toys. This motel is perfect for everyone including families. I watched the sunrise on the beach every morning, which was two feet out my front door. I went on a nice complimentary bike ride down the beach , where we stopped to shop and enjoy the bars and restaurants on the Broadwalk.

We had a complimentary parking spot right under our window every night,
The housekeepers, Gaie and Vedetta took such good care of us, & our room was immaculate. Dominique patiently answered every question, helped us with the complimentary use of the office computer to get our boarding passes, recommended the best sea food restaurant, set out a beautiful breakfast daily, and made us feel completely at home.
Dominique is a special office manager who obviously cares deeply about the needs of her guests. I would definitely come back and stay at the Neptune Hollywood Beach Motel whenever I visit south Florida.

Room Tip: Every room is comfortable and steps from the beach.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Love Love love this review, how can I not? Our housekeepers rock, Dominique is awesome and will be so happy to read your review and I thank you from all of us for writing this to tell everyone what you thought about our great place.

When you start to feel a chill, just think about the Florida sun and the Neptune and hopefully it will keep you all warm and fuzzy inside.

Come visit us again soon!