“peaceful and happy stay”

Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel
Ranked #15 of 72 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We are just back from a stay at the neptune hotel on Hollywood beach, Florida and it was just great. The room was really lighty, simple and very comfortable and nothing is missing for your peace of mind. Although you might want to spend time at the ocean which is right in front of your bedroom (no need to drive anywhere!!) you have a cable tv also. As on the boardwalk only cycles are allowed it is very very peaceful and silent at night. Especially also because the neptune is not in the middle of all the bars and restaurants of the boardwalk..(they are all 5 mins walk away) The ladies at the reception are all very nice welcoming and smily at any time. you can have some bikes for free and cycle all day on the boardwalk if you want to. There is a pool even though the beauty is to enjoy the ocean..You have a BBQ around the pool and nothing is missing in your room to cook your own food and feel at home. One of the room cleaner was especially lovely and very professional her name is Gail..With her we can guaranty you a toroughly clean and comfortable room. Her kindness will also bring joy to start your day! Don't hesitate BOOK NOW at the neptune..the location is as perfect as the people who take great care of it and their customers. We cannot wait to go back!!! Enjoy your stay-:) Chris and Ric

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris L
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

What a lovely review of our location. We are humbled by your words and want to thank you for taking time to log onto Trip Advisor and review the hotel.
We are so happy you chose our hotel for your stay and look forward to your next visit here.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Love this place.... great service Maria Your the best cant wait to return till next time the marvelous crew returns. Will tell everyone to stop by n stay here for sure..... the veiws are excellent no matter what room ur in....

• Stayed: May 2014

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and thank you so much for recommending the neptune to your friends.
We look forward to your next visit.
Maria sends you her best and thanks you for mentioning her name in the review. :-)

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Last week my sister & her best friend tammy came down to visit me in fla & instead of staying at my home we decided to get a hotel on hollywood beach. After reading alot of reviews, we opted to stay at the Neptune hotel. We had a gorgeous suite, the place was immaculate and on saturday by the pool they had a bbq of chicken, burgers, hot dogs, beer, champagne, the works. All free!! I guess its something they always do to make their guest's stay even more enjoyable. We had the absolute best time ever and I would rate this hotel even higher than excellent if i could. The staff is truly amazing and the grounds are beautiful. Not one complaint did i have for my stay at this wonderful hotel. So to anyone looking for a place to stay on hollywood beach, i recommend that you look no further than the Neptune Hotel, you will be more than satisfied with this choice!!! Thank you staff for an awesome time!!!

Room Tip: Due to the location and way the layout of the hotel is, there are NO bad rooms anywhere!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lanihaettich
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Well, not sure anybody can top that review! So pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit that much. Happy that you are a local Florida resident. Whenever you need a break from the Florida craziness and want to just feel like you are on vacation but can't stay far from home, please consider us your home away from home.
BBQ is waiting, fired up and ready for ya!

Thanks for the great review! it's means so much to us!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was in town on a work trip but decided to stay over the weekend and enjoy some beach time. I found Neptune on TripAdvisor and then booked on Hotels.com after reading the other reviews and looking at the photos. It was perfect for what I needed. The location is amazing and the room was spotless. The fact that the rooms include a full kitchen and are so nice with an amazing price with close beach access I immediately texted all of my friends back home and said we have to plan a group vacation and come back.

There are two reason I am not giving them five stars but for some this may not be a big deal. One, the insulation between the walls is a bit thin so the neighbor noise quotient can be a bit high when you are trying to sleep. This was compounded in the morning by what I can only imagine was construction repair work that someone was doing in an upstairs bathroom at 9AM because their was a toilet sitting outside when I left. Repairs happen and it was a Monday morning but still.

Two, the bathroom in the room where I stayed was so small I struggled to turn around in it and I had to consciously watch out that I didn't bang my forehead on the wall when standing up from my post-coffee morning ritual. They may have other rooms with larger bathrooms but the room where I stayed was most definitely not for sharing. Definitely a serial operation if there is more than one of you staying in the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank amalakfrt
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

This made me giggle, not at the fact that you heard banging, in fact, I will make sure maintenance starts banging at least at 10am, but your description of the bathroom, well, was actually quite accurate.
There are some bigger bathrooms, but not by much. it seems like when they built the building 35 years ago, they must have wanted more room space and less bathroom space.

I absolutely agree with you on that one.

I will take care of the banging, maybe one day we will figure out something to do with the bathrooms.

Sorry about that.
Thanks for the 4 stars, that is still wonderful.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

This is our last night here. Very good vacation . Neptune hotel was a good place to stay. Beach view from our front window , pool view from our back window . We stayed In a one bedroom apartment, three adults. Roomy and comfortable. King bed was great. Shower was perfect. HD TV in each room. Pool was heated and clean. We would definitely come back here.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Ed S
Bernadette S, General Manager at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Terrific! Our deepest appreciation to you for writing a great review like that for us!
We hope that you do visit us again and please do recommend us to your friends as well.

Thank you!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Great location on the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk. Cute hotel, well kept/clean, home away from home. Staff is very friendly and makes sure you're always having a good time. Hotel managers Maria and Dominique are super nice. Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Being on the 2nd floor is great!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Bernadette S, General Manager at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW!!

Brings a smile to my face that you enjoyed your stay here. I do hope that you will visit us again, tell your friends about us and please visit our Facebook page.

All the best to you!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Regretfully, just arrived home and back at work after a most enjoyable stay at the Neptune... What an exceptionally clean Inn! Excellent location on the Broadwalk! Our room 208 sea view had the most amazing view of the ocean and sunrise! Our house keeper, Gail was available for everything. Interaction with every staff member was above par! Sorry, Maria at the front office is only name, but there were two others always there for me.. Loved the pool and bicycles! Oh, yes the gravity chairs out back a plus for people watching ! Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Room 208 in which I stayed faces due east for a brilliant sunrise! Several other options for ocean f...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Bernadette S, Marketing Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

What a perfect day to come in a read a review like this and also see that TripAdvisor announced today that we are officially number 15, as was our most recent goal that we set for ourselves to get to.

Your review absolutely helped and we thank you so much for that.
Glad to hear that you have a lovely stay and I love the pictures you posted from the view in your room.
I hope that you will go to our Facebook page and submit them to us for our photo contest.

Don't be a stranger! Hope we will see you again your next trip to Hollywood Beach.