“Amazing place for an Amazing price!!!”

Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel
Ranked #16 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
Savannah, Georgia
“Amazing place for an Amazing price!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This place was in a PERFECT location! Right on the beach!! And I did a lot of research before booking our rooms and out of ALL the hotels, this one was at the lowest price. Because of the price I was a little skeptical, so when we got to our rooms I checked EVERYTHING but everything was clean and the beds were very comfortable! The room had a kitchen and a huge living area with a murphy bed. We originally booked for one night but ended up staying a whole week! The staff was also VERY helpful and kind. The housekeepers gave us whatever we needed and we felt like they went over and beyond to help accommodate us! If we ever go back to Hollywood, we won't hesitate to stay there again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
That's It, That's It, I'm raising all the prices right now!! I knew i wasn't charging enough.

Lol
I'm kidding. I like to maintain a very fair and competitive price for the area.
I do worry, like you stated, that people might see the price and think they are getting a room right out of Hotel Hell, but no, we really have an amazing location, the rooms are all being updated, and our housekeepers are terrific. They are so good that i am proud to announce that we have just received the White Glove Award from Superior Small Lodgings.
You can check out their website.

Please let the price bring you to us and not make you question what you are going to get for it. I believe you will be pleased you came to us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I had the opportunity to spend a night there. Very pleased with my stay. It is old yes but value and location are great. One big spacious room, clean, good size living/dining area, good equipped kitchen and for some odd reason two bathrooms, which was even better. The staff was very courteous and accommodating, special thanks to Bernardette, Amy and Christine for making sure we had everything we needed.

There is a big bbq grill by the pool, extremely convenient!

Went bike riding as well since they have bikes for their customers at no charge, Kudos for that. I will go back, no doubt.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Cool, thanks a bunch for the nice review!

Glad you enjoyed some of the perks we have on the property for our guests.

See you again soon!!
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great units, clean, and somewhat updated, but really noisy if you are on 1st floor. Back and side parking lot - you hear car unlock and lock beeps, doors closing and people talking all night.
Great location, the best, able to walk to restaurants and shops.

Room Tip: Ask for an upstairs room.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Happy that you wrote a kind review but very sorry you had a noisy experience. I wonder if there were people sitting around the pool area back there during your stay.
I can imagine hearing the car alarms turning on and off though.

When i choose a room at our hotel, i personally like room 206.
Its very set back, not much of a view but no one is above you or around the bedroom area, so you can get a nice sleep in the morning.

Now, in regards to.noise, we are quite lucky to be at this ens of the Broadwalk right now as they are doing tons of construction about 7 blocks up because of new Margaritaville. So
Even after that opens, we will get those that want peace and quiet.

Please do stay again!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

You can walk from the beach right into your own shower, and the walk to nearby restaurants. The staff was very nice, especially Christina in the front office. There was a free continental breakfast, which I enjoyed.

Room Tip: There are 11 rooms right over the beach. Ask for one of those.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Thanks for writing us review, i hope you can see how much we appreciate when people do.

Stay with is again soon for a little.longer next time. ;)

I will show Cristine you're review. She will appreciate it very much.

Thanks!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

This was my first time going to Neptune Hollywood Beach . The location was just perfect, There are restaurants all along the Broadwalk for all our meals. We did have a complete kitchen which was great and was able to make our Breakfast. All we had to do was open our doors and the Beach was in front of us...The pool was very nice but we pretty much we stay on the Beach. The rooms was very clean and a very nice size for 4 of us....
The girl at the front desk , the name of Cristina was very pleasant. When we arrived, she had a big smile on her face and very friendly which is very important to me... As where I work in certain departments , we have sign that say, Director of First Impression ! She was.. I told us if we needed anything, to please let her know and reminded us of all the amenities.... !!! Very pleased with the service... There were also 2 other girls by the name of Bernadette, and Amy that were also very helpful when had to get ask them any questions. ....
I would recomend this place and for sure would go back again this year !!!!

1 Thank VICKEY B
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
I have a wonderful smile on my face after reading this great review. You are certainly correct when you mention first impressions. All of the staff here aims to please our guests, unfortunately not evsryone but glad we left a great impression on you and you enjoyed the hotel. We are putting much money into it right now, renovating it room by room, making necessary upgrades, so this review just lets me know we are on the right path. Thank you.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We paid $150 per nigh, and after reading some reviews , I thinks I paid way more that some people that paid just $ 80. Considering the location of the hotel it was ok at that time. The room had a horrible smell, and it was full of roaches in the kitchen. It did not have central AC , but some noisy AC with some improvised vents. The room was specious , but the bathrooms are old and dirty as well as the kitchen. I spent most of the time outside enjoying the beach. Location is excellent! My room was 115 , no view and roaches.

Stayed June 2014
3 Thank BJudith
Bernadette S, at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Im so sorry you had this experience at the hotel .
The truth of it is, 115 is not my favorite room either.
We were made aware of the roach situation by you, i sent out the exterminators immediately and hoped that would do the trick. After you left the room, we were able to pay more attention to the situation and we did and it is all clear in there.
As for the AC, even while you are staying in the room, i have the AC company going and fixing each room and replacing units. 115 is on the list but cant be attended to till everyone is out of it, which is at the end of July.
So, my apologies there. I will check your information in the system and see what you paid and if i haven't already, i will see what we can do for you if you decide to stay with is again.
I would like another chance.
We will get you one of our newly renovated rooms next time.
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

we have been there 2 years in a row, the location you cannot ask for more, sunrise is wonderful to see every morning, the staff is really nice, they have a lots of accomodations: big clean pool, big BBQ, small kitchen in hotel room with close bedroom wich we loved, and specially 2 bathroom ,when you travel 3 womens, it's very nice. you can have bicycle for free. room is huge, most of the time the other occupants are very nice to talk too.
the downside i will say, that i am a clean freak and it was a bit dusty wich i ask them to clean ,and the windows store aren't closing properly so you have to turn them manually each time, hopefully they will change it. overall i will return again.
i want to mentionned the good work of Yolanda, she did way more that what i ask her to do. very nice person smiling all time.

Room Tip: room 101-201 or 112-212 corner suites lots of windows very clear & ocean view
1 Thank Sylvie L
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
What a terrific review.
First though, i will apologize for the dust that you saw.
We are working so hard to get the hotel to be spotless, newly renovated and choosing the perfect staff to make all of our guests happy.
Yolanda is new to the staff and we are blessed to have her here. She works very hard.

I hope that you continue visiting us and each time you come you will see new tile, black out blinds, beautiful blue pillow shams , bed scarves and so much more,

And by mentioning Yolanda, she gets an extra $20 from the owner.
Everytime a staff member has a mention in a possible review, we give them an extra thank you.

Looking forward to seeing you again,

Take care!