“Great stay!!”

Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel
Ranked #16 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
“Great stay!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I had an amazing stay. The staff (Cristina, Amy and Bernardette) were genuinely friendly and went above and beyond to see that we were well taken care of. I love the place since is located by one of my favorite beaches "Hollywood beach", by the walkboard. It is located at walking distance from many nice restaurants and bars. The room was fully equipped and recently renovated. The pool area has a nice barbecue grill. I had a great time! Definitely I will be back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Bernadette S, Guest Relations Manager at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Amy, Bernadette and I thank you for the compliment and the stellar review. Our hotel has the upper hand as far as location because you can walk, take a trolley, or hop on one of our complimentary beach cruisers to dine at several nearby restaurants offering a variety of delectable dishes. Or just lounge at the pool and grill or serve up a meal in the rooms kitchens. When you return to us I hope you make ME something tasty on our grill. See you soon!

Cristine

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Pendleton, South Carolina
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My family and I were in town this past weekend for the benefit for Sherry Kennedy. This was our first time at Hollywood beach and we fell in love! We loved the old "vintage" style feel of the area. We stayed in room 208 and WOW! It was amazing. Thank you to the staff for letting us take over. That means a lot. Bernadette, you are doing a fabulous job and your employes are excellent. I only had dealings with Dominique and Mike and both were top notch. Thanks again for opening your doors to us and letting us honor Sherry!! And the roses...... Perfect touch ! My husband and I will be back!

Room Tip: Room 208! View is amazing
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
It was a pleasure having your group here with us.

Please stay with us again and pass around the good news about our hotel to your friends and family!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Neptune for 3 nights while attending the "Angel Orly Fest". The rooms are large and updated, and extremely clean.I travel frequently ,and have stayed at hotels and resorts all over the world..The staff at the Neptune ,are some of the best that I have ever seen..They are professional and friendly, but most of all ,they do everything possible to make your stay a wonderful experience. Thank you so much, Amy, Yolanda, Gail, Claudia, Michael, Bernadette,Marie, Domonique , and Christine.. I will highly recommend the Neptune, and will definitely stay there in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Whoooo Weeeeee!! I love these five star reviews!!
And what a mouthful naming off everyone here at the hotel.
You know that all of us appreciate the name mentions but most of all I appreciate you taking the time to write the review. Trip Advisor is a great lifeline for us.

Stay with us again soon please!

Tell your other friends that stayed with is to please write their reviews, we are soooooo close to #10 in the ratings!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I want to thank the entire staff Christine, Yolanda, Claudia, Victor,Amie, Segery, and Yale for making my birthday the best one in years. Our room (208)was cold,clean,and an absolutely gorgeous view of the beach. The pool was refreshing as well. I'm a local here in South Florida and will definitely be returning with my family and friends !! NEPTUNE HOLLYWOOD BEACH HOTEL ROCKS !!!!

Room Tip: 208 is a 1 bedroom queen suite with a beautiful view of the beach !!!!!! Full kitchen too :)
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
We were so happy to read that you enjoyed your birthday here and the staff thanks you very much for making mention of them in the review as well.

Since you are a resident here, whenever you want to escape and getaway without the hassle of leaving the state, please come stay with us on the beach!

Best Wishes to you and see you again soon, hopefully!
Saint Cloud, Florida
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Thank you so much to everyone at The Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel. You all made this weekend a very memorable one for our "Angel Orly Fest" guests & our guest of honor Sherry Kennedy. The silk roses with Sherry's picture on them that the hotel designed were absolutely gorgeous. We will definitely be returning to your hotel & would recommend it highly. Bernadette was amazing & Michael was extremely helpful & accommodating. A very big thanks to Bernadette who was incredible & my point person & also Michael, who is very helpful.

• Stayed July 2014
I was incredibly excited to see that we received a 5 star from you and along with that, we gained another spot on Trip Advisor in the rankings and we are now number 12!

The Angel Orly Fest was a great event that was held here and I'm so happy that the hotel you use to go to was not available for you this year and I hope that we have now gained all of you and you are a part of the Neptune family.
Something tells me that we will get to host your even again next year, especially with all the renovations going on and how amazing the rooms and property will look next season.

Most of you were local, so please, come visit. You don't need a reason to get away.
Our prices are great!

Best Regards to you all.
Davie, Florida
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had our ANGEL ORLY FEST there, It was an amazing success and we could not have done it with the wonderful staff at the hotel. From the moment we check in the hotel give us a rose of our girlfriend Sherry Kennedy who we were all there for. you see she has stage 4 cancer and we had fundraiser called Angel Orly Fest. We invited the whole hotel and all had a great time. The rooms are so cute. The reason I like it so much is that its been the same for 30 yrs. It nice that some thing do not change. It was super clean smelled great and very nice to have a full kitchen. I want to thank AMY, YOLANDA, GAIL, CLAUTIA, BERADUTTE,MARIE,DOMINIGUE,CRISTINE

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Awe...what a pleasure it was to have all of you with us.
I had so much fun watching you all have a wonderful time.

It was fun watching you light the chinese lanterns off and i am so happy you have the roses as a reminder of your time with us.

Please do come again next year and I pray that Sherry is with all of you during your next visit as well. She is certainly a fighter and it was an honor getting to meet all of you.

Don't be a stranger, when you want to get away from the house for a night or two, give us a call. Would love having you stay with us again.
Plantation, Florida
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We had the best week ever at the Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel.
We have a BIG family (meaning that we had to rent two Full King Apts.-114/115).
Everyone at the office was really professional , pleasant and nice. We didn't had in my room a dresser and the next day we had a BRAND NEW ONE. Owners are really nice; the employees
are exceptional, (Thanks, Clautia) all of them where really nice ; the two desk employers (SORRY.. I forgot their names) were GREAT!!!!!!!!!. Place was clean, continental breakfast, bikes that you can ride ....free, heating pool , across to the boardwalk GREAT TIME ...... GREAT PLACE.
We really enjoy the week . Thank you guys..... SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Ahhh!! The dresser.. lol Ask and ye shall receive.
I was happy to get ot for you, we needed it in there anyway.
Cristine was the front desk agent who brought it to my attention that you needed a dresser in there.
So, I was happy to oblige.

As renovations continue, more things will start to be changed out in each room. We are kinda doing the renovations on a room to room basis because i am happy to say we have been sold out continuously at the hotel.

Room 114 and 115, as you read the reviews, people either love them or hate them. They are not oceanside, so i think thats why most people are disappointed with if they get them. Glad you liked them.