“Cozy and Comfortable”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hollywood
The Caroline-Ocean Beach Hotels
Ranked #45 of 72 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I love this place !, clean and comfortable I love that across the street you have restaurants and the taxi boat that takes you to fort laurdale and other places ... Tanmie is very friendly and cares about your safety !! She always in location and cares about your accommodation !! Ritzy :)))

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Ritzylove

Reviewed 30 July 2012

i've been going to hollywood beach for quite a while now, by far this is the neatest place i've stood at. Super clean rooms, parking, 1 minute from boardwalk and last but not least the hotel's best feature...the manager Tammie! ...very caring person, willing to work with you to make your stay as confortable as possible....this is officially my new hollywood beach spot! =]]

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Jorge G
Reviewed 1 July 2012

My wife and I live in Miami, and last Saturday, June 23rd, decided to escape from the awful traffic and everyday routine and went to stay only one night at this nice hotel. We couldn't enjoy the beach because it rained all day and all night, but we walked around the boardwalk, went to great restaurants near by and spent a marvelous time in this friendly, clean, and wonderfully located hotel.

Tammie is a great lady, she will make you laugh at the terrible weather, and will make you feel at home, for sure. Thanks, Tammie, we will be back

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoseB991
Reviewed 22 June 2012

In April 2012 I stayed at "Charter House" located at 321 Minnesota on Hollywood Beach. This rental property has 21 units surrounding a common courtyard with several tables, chairs, and an industrial sized gas grill. My place was like a studio apartment including bed, end tables, dresser, small table and chairs, phuton, and a fully stocked kitchenette with glassware, dishes, utensils, pots, pans, gas oven & stove, microwave, and a large refridgerator/freezer. It was clean, reasonably priced, including cable TV and internet access. The location was great! (1/2 block from the beach, bars, boardwalk, and restaurants) I had business at the Hard Rock Casino but I stayed an extra week for a "vacation" mostly because the general manager,Tammy, treated me like family and was very friendly and helpful. The maintenance man, Richard, was almost always on property. He keeps the place clean and is very nice as well.

My friend was going to stay on the couch for a few nights. Richard had the day off, so I called Tammy to ask for extra pillows, clean sheets and a blanket. Tammy brought everything from her office at "The Caroline" right away. She Knew I worked a lot and needed sleep so she didn't wake me. She had put it all in a package and placed it next to my door with a personal handwritten note. Thanks for going the extra yard Tammy!! (actually it was about 3 blocks)

I will be in Hollywood, FL on business 4 times/year and will call on Tammy for my lodging every time from now on. I suggest you should too! Call her at (954)839-0744

Room Tip: an upstairs room is usually quieter
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank PokerProfessor
Reviewed 17 May 2012

i book for a week and I end up very happy with my room W/kitchenette ,clean and renovated ,close to the beach a plus next time in town I expect to end back in The Caroline Ocean Beach Hotel....see you soon Mrs Tammy

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank arnaldo j
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We travelled to The Caroline since 2008 every years for two months. The place is very well located. It s at walking distance to the boardwalk. The manager Tammie is very helpful and friendly! We enjoyed going to that places! Its not a five hotel but its clean and very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patrick L
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I was staying in the Ft. Lauderdale area for work and I had booked with Motel 6, but some coworkers recommended that I try the Caroline and I am glad they did. For less money I got a full kitchen, huge fridge, wifi and I am one block to the beach! We went out and walked the boardwalk and ate and drank at the restaurants and bars and it was truly a great place to be and I am so glad I switched and Stayed with Tammy. I recommend this place completely as an affordable beach-side hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business