“WOW!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hollywood
The Caroline-Ocean Beach Hotels
Ranked #41 of 72 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed 9 October 2009

What can I say! Updated furniture including large flat screen tv, very, very clean, view of the ocean from my window, walking distance to grocery stores, restaurants and bars, outdoor theatre with bands playing a couple times a week, quiet at night when you sleep and management (Tammie) always available for any questions!!! I stayed in my studio apartment for 2 months and not once did I have a concern or complaint about anything!!

I hope everybody reads my review and has an opportunity to stay at The Caroline because you will be happy you did! And you will keep coming back! I can't wait to come back next year! I recommend this place to all of my family and friends!!

Thanks Tammie for making my stay spectacular!

Lisa, Omaha, Nebraska

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank henderson71

Reviewed 1 October 2009

Wow....I was so amazed at the value I received in exchange for the low price!! The location is great. The manager Tammy is incredible. The amenities outstanding. This resort should give lessons in value......Oh did I mention clean....I mean very clean!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank costaricarog
Reviewed 12 September 2009

It's was a perfect place to be. Close to the beach. Big and clean room. The manager Tammie is amazing, You should go the meet Tammie. We will come back next year for sure ! Gen, Phil, Max, Hélène & Claude

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank geny100
Reviewed 28 June 2009

Our Stay was an excellent experience. Upon apon arrival we were taken away with the beautiful surroundings. The room was very clean, welcoming and roomy. There is a very comfortable Queen-size, pillow top bed that was quite lovely. The futon in the room made for a nice place to relax and watch the large T.V. There was also 2 dressers and a large closet to make you feel right at home. The bathroom was very clean and supplied with plenty of towels.The kitchen was well stocked with all the essentials for cooking any meal of the day. We were feet away from the broadwalk and the beach, which were both very happening with all kinds of restaurants and shops. Sitting outside our room was quiet and relaxing with the table-top umbrellas and a fountain. Also the barbeque grill made for an excellent dinner out-side with a great view of the large patio and a bromeliad garden full of orchids and tropical colors. The Charter House has there own parking lot, which was a goodsend, being that all the beach goers take up the street parking. They also have free internet service which the caretaker (who lives on-site) was more than happy to help us connect . Myself and my husband would surely reccommend the Chater House to family and friends. It was everything they said it was and much more. If fact we are planning on returning with our daughter. GREAT FIND!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy from Boston

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2009

The stay at The Caroline was an excellent experience. The place is pretty, with a very nice garden, and the location close to the beach is wonderful. The room was very good with a kitchen and all. The very welcoming attitude of Tammy made this a complete success. There are also two lovely cats living there. Recommended.

Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2009

Rooms are nice, grounds are well maintained, close to the beach. I enjoy being able to step outside my room, perhaps have a seat and a drink, and breathe fresh air after traveling. If you like high rises, halls, and elevators this place is not for you.
Tammie is one of a kind.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2009

The location is great just a short walk to the beach and the rooms are clean and confortable ...
Great friendly atmosphere around the motel ... great affordable place to stay for a nice holiday in Hollywood

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple