“discusting”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 July 2013

for some reason i let my coworkers convince me into ordering from here. we order a spinach pizza omg it was horrible. the dough was wet and oily the pizza was over all salty we asked for spinach and half sausage half mushrooms they charges us for the the mushrooms and the sausage but we only got half a pizza with muchrooms this was on a friday and after this i had en upset stomach for the entire weekend . please if you read this do not order from here its awful

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I have been coming here since the early seventies. The pizza remains consistent and I always order it well done. The meat sauce for the pasta is very good and they have added a lot of different dishes over the years. It's small and unassuming, but for cold beer and good food, it's worth the trip.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

i order from these guys once a week!! the best thin crust pizza!! i recommend you try the Villa Rose Special.Once you do you,ll be hooked.Like me!! also the do not charge a delivery fee!!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

My girlfriend's family has been coming here for years and years, and I was fortunate enough to be introduced into this delicious place over two years ago. This place still rocks. We have ordered a variety of pizzas over time, but this last trip we had two larges, one with meatball, and the other a veggie lover. The crunchy thin crust is great, and they really load up the toppings so you don't full of crust. Service is always solid, and the place is great. Also, Shock Top draft for $3 is pretty good too. Would love to go back, every weekend!

Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

Heard a lot about this place so yesterday I tried it. Large cheese pizza $13 and it literrly the size of one slice you get for $2.50 at mauros pizza in downtown. I looked past the miniature size and tried a bite EWWWWW. What the **** is this crap me and my wife both looked at each other and started laughing. Maybe at one point in time it was good but as of may 18th 2013 this place is garbage. I've had publix organic thin crust pizza that was much better than this. If you want real good pizza go to Mauros in downtown Hollywood.

2  Thank Cucu28