“Beautiful Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tarlise J
“Beautiful Home”
Reviewed 27 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

What a BEAUTIFUL Home ... My family really enjoy our stay thank you so much Dania for everything you was awesome,very convenient area close to everything we had a ball.Yes I recommend this house!!!!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome House”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Thank you for a fabulous experience. We came down for my daughter's college graduation. I wanted to find a place that we could stay together as a family. This house had everything we needed. Clean and very spacious. This was my first time renting a house and I asked a lot of questions. Diana was so helpful and willing to answer all of them :). I could not have asked for a better experience. The neighbors were friendly. I would recommend this house to everyone that would like to visit Maimi.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 May 2017
Thank YOU for sharing your opinion :), it was a pleasure having you and your family as guests at my home. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in FL and that your FIRST vacation rental was a fabulous experience.
Sincerely, Aneta and Diana
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

3 Mar 2017
Thank you Dianna for taking the time to share your experience at my home. It was a great pleasure having you and your family as guests.
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 22 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

23 Jan 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I am so happy so hear that this was THE home you were looking for your stay in FL. Sorry about the pool not beeing heated it is mostly hot in South Florida and the water in the pool is like soup :).
Once again thank you for beeing my guests !
New York City
Reviewed 7 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

8 Dec 2016
Thank you Nelie for your review.
I am so happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay at my home. I am so sorry about the pool yet the pool is maitained on a regular basis and the person that takes care of it comes once a week. When it's windy or rainy it sometimes needs a little more attention perhaps.
Once again thank you for beeing our guest and please keep us in mind for your future vacation !
Aneta
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing