“We had a BLAST here!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South
Ranked #36 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
Buffalo, New York
“We had a BLAST here!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

Everyone at this hotel was amazing!!! Guest Services was right on top of their game. We had the most fun with Carol in the pool bar area. She was very informative as to directing us where to have dinner that evening. These people are very hard working human beings and they all seem to love their jobs.

Room Tip: We stayed 1 night before our cruise in a room on the 2nd floor with 2 double beds which was awesome...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank CruiserDebra
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this review, 25 October 2012
Dear CruiserDebra,

The staff and management at Comfort Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port South would like to thank you for your review posted on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to read that you found the staff to be fantastic and on top of their game. We pride ourselves in offering the best customer service in Florida. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to all our team members. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
Concord, New Hampshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2012

I chose the Comfort Inn to be perfectly honest because they have smoking rooms still available and my husband must have a smoking room. I think our cost for the king size bed room was $98. We found the room to be clean and adequate. The room itself is huge just outdated.
The front desk staff were very busy at check-in but very friendly and helpful. We took advantage of the free shuttle service from the airport and to the cruise port the following morning. The lobby was a bit congested waiting for the cruise shuttle but not really a big deal. We also signed up to have a shuttle pick us up at the end of our cruise for $20. Worked out wonderful.
The Inn is located within walking distance (10 minutes) of a small mall, K Mart. Taco Bell and McDonalds right next door.
They serve a continental breakfast which was very crowded. Coffee was luke warm in the airpots so I just walked to McDonalds for hot one. Again, not a big deal.
I would stay there again if I needed too. I inspect all rooms I stay in. The bathroom was clean, the linens were clean, just an older motel that looks it age.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ohmandy99
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
Dear ohmandy99,

The staff and management at Comfort Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port South would like to thank you for the review posted on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to read that you found the staff to be very friendly and the room to be very clean. By the same token, I am delighted to read that the shuttle services were so well received. We take pride in getting our guests to and from the airport and to the Ft. Lauderdale Cruise Port in a timely fashion. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to your next visit.

Dade City, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

I travel on a strict company budget. Once I find a place I like, I make it my stay of choice in that market. The Comfort Inn Airport / Cruise Port South is my choice when I visit the Ft. Lauderdale / Miami Market. I've meet the director of customer service, David Preston and I have let him know, I think his team is friendly & courteous and the rooms are always clean. I know when I travel south I will not be disappointed or surprised. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Mark D
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this review, 16 October 2012
Dear Mark D,

The staff and Management at Comfort Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port South would like to convey our thanks for writing a review and for staying at our hotel. It was a pleasure meeting you and hearing your positive feedback about my staff. I personally think that we have one of the best teams working at this hotel in South Florida. Every day I see them going above and beyond ensuring all guests receive the best customer service Florida has to offer. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to your next visit.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012 via mobile

I needed a room for the night after a missed flight and chose this location as I am a choicehotels member. This place is a nightmare from the service staff at reception to the shuttle driver. I was afraid for my life once I walked in the room and even more scared once the stained linens and bizarre noises coming from the air conditioner kept me up all night. Please, pay up and stay at a decent place NOT here.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank nclapotra
Dear nclapotra,

The staff and management at Comfort Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port South would like to thank you for the review posted on Trip Advisor. As you can read from the other reviews we have one of the best staff that goes above and beyond ensuring all our guests enjoy their stay. We are very quick to respond to any issues guests face while staying at our hotel and take corrective action to fix them. Was the issue you had with the A/C reported to any staff members? If so, we would have sent someone to fix the problem or happily changed your room. If you would like to contact me to discuss this matter in more detail my email address is provided below. Thank you again and I am sure if given another try we could exceed your expectations.

Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2012

We were booked for a Caribean cruise on the Oasis and this hotel was conveniently located, plus it offered a shuttle to the Pier and airport with breakfast provided. It was reasonably priced. However, the rooms were only average, and the floors were in much need for a good mop(the tiled areas). The airconditioning was really noisy and needs a service. Barring these small issues, the staff were friendly and helpful and it was close to shopping centres and restaurants.
What impressed us was a Cuban Restaurant called Las Vegas....... which had good food and so friendly/lively staff. Overall a pleasant stay and I would recommend this Hotel and Restaurant to anyone planning a cruise thru Fort Lauderdale.

Room Tip: 1 day in FL is not enough if you want to throw in the Everglades and go to Miami as well.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Norm216
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this review, 5 October 2012
Dear Norm216,

The staff and management at Comfort Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port South would like to thank you for the review posted on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to read that you found the location to be great and the staff to be very helpful. By the same token, I am delighted to read that you would recommend us to anyone else planning a cruise through Ft. Lauderdale. In contrast, I will speak with the housekeeping supervisor and the engineer supervisor to make sure we take care of the small issues you faced while being our guest. Thank you again for the review we look forward to your return visit.

Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012

Everything was clean, housekeeping was very cordial, and the breakfast was well organized and attended to. Dining was inside and outside. Very nice. This hotel will be on our top list should we return in the near future.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank nysq1
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this review, 29 September 2012
Dear nysq1,

The staff and management at Comfort Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port South would like to thank you for the review posted on Trip Advisor. Here at the Comfort we live for guest satisfaction. It might be going that extra mile by providing free shuttle service to and from the airport and to the cruise port. Or it can be as simple as making sure we have coffee 24 hours a day. Whatever may be the case, providing excellent customer service is what we do. Thank you again for the glowing review and we look forward to your return visit.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Comfort Inn on a trip to Miami, FL. From the front desk Sue is very helpful and nice. My room was ok no problems the housekeeper Janice was very nice and helped me to be more comfortable there. The breakfast attendant Lee was very nice too. This was my first time staying here and I definitely will be back.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Stonecold22
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this review, 26 September 2012
Dear Stonecold22,

Everyone at Comfort Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port South would like to thank you for writing and posting a review on Trip Advisor. It is always a pleasure to see that a guest had such a great experience at our hotel they feel the need to spread the word by posting a review. I am equally happy that you found the staff so accommodating. We take pride in offering the best customer service Florida has to offer. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hollywood
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport
Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South & Cruise Port
Cambria Hotel & Suites Fort Lauderdale, Airport South & Cruise Port
Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South? Share your experiences!