“Nice budget hotel”

Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South
Ranked #36 of 71 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Stayed at this hotel the night before a cruise. The rooms are just enough to give you time to relax and take a breath before a long adventure. Nothing fancy but with all the ammenities. The free breakfast is enough, but if you do not like it there are a copule of fast food joints right besides as well as a strip mall where you can also find some food. Pool is small and crowded but we did not use it. The free shuttle to and from the port and the airport is reliable although a bit slow. Take your time and do not lose your patiente. It is free! All in all, good value for your money.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RanyDanny
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

This was a very nice and cozy hotel. Staff was friendly and anything we asked of them. Price was ok compared to other hotels in the area. We needed it just for the night and it worked out great................

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Stayed there after our cruise. cruise lines get you off the ship early..so we got to the hotel before check in time and they said the rooms were not ready which was understandable knew we were early..but they said as the rooms be came open they take the people as you come.. so okay . thats right..we got a chair and waited and waited and waited..we got there around 9:00 am and 1:00 pm still no rooms.. went to the lobby the management was giving out rooms to people that just got there. totally unorganized..she had people everywhere.. people that has been there for hours waiting and people in groups she was giving out keys..We had 6 people in our party and 3 rooms.. she gaves us one room and again back to waiting for the other two...I had to call a 800- number and the lady on the phone put me on hold and when she came back she said your rooms are ready... well I kept her on the phone I ran to the desk and management handed me two keys... now how did that happen... There is even a hotel right next door and that hotel had 3 rooms so we ask comfort inn can we just go over there and she said we would still be billed for our rooms at the comfort inn..

2  Thank jodi m
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I will never stay in that hotel again. I upgraded to a suite for extra money , which turned out to be exactly the same size of room , but with a pull out couch, and a smaller fridge than my friend who had a regular room. The breakfast bar did not have enough seats for the number of guests and was constantly out of product. Pool was cold , had no heater, the towel rack was mostly always empty, when I told as staff member he told me to go tell the front desk. Door to my room was improperly closing, and I had to lean in with my shoulder to open it. Pillows are half the size of normal. The door handle in my bathroom was falling off. The was a vehicle in the parking that had all 4 tires stolen from it and was up on blocks. I saw very clearly that this hotel is for getting a bed prior to a cruise and that’s it . Need I say more. Worst place I have ever stayed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank nitramw
Reviewed 1 January 2014

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Alexandria R
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Very pleasantly surprised with the newly re-named Quality Inn. Pleasant, efficient staff, very nice room, quiet location, great value which included parking while on a cruise and transportation to and from the cruise terminal.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Barbara K
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Was using the hotel as a precruise for one night with my family. Our room was fine but their room was terrible. The A/C was so loud they had to keep it off to sleep. Made the night absolutely miserable. We contacted the front desk upon arrival but they were unhelpful! I even contacted the corporate office with no help after our return. The staff at the bar was also very rude to me.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hollywood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port
Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South
Cambria Hotel & Suites Fort Lauderdale, Airport South & Cruise Port
Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites
Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South & Cruise Port

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South

Address: 2520 Stirling Rd, Hollywood, FL 33020-1122 (Formerly Comfort Inn Airport / Cruise Port South)
Region: United States > Florida > Broward County > Hollywood
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #36 of 71 Hotels in Hollywood
Price Range: £55 - £157 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Airport / Cruise Port South Hotel Hollywood