Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South
US$312
US$183
US$170
  • Pool
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$150
US$131
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsport evergladesclose to the airportfree breakfastfort lauderdaleconvenient locationfree shuttlestayed one nightnice pooldennysftshipmiami
Reviewed 1 June 2011

The staff was cool and the breakfast was hot but simple. Eggs sausage cereal breads and pastries /w fruit... The pool is clean and thank GOD the sheets were too and they give you a blanket and extra pillows... Cost 15 bucks , thats with the tip to get to the HARD ROCK.. oh let me hip you BRA!!! they charge for the drinks at the CASINO WTF right but check it .. The hotel be selling drinks for the low in the lobby... and they got a fridge so you can just get beer or whatever oh shhh and there is a dave and busters and a k mart right on the other side of the HWY!!! ALL GOOD!!! 20 min from mia and 10 min from airport, and 12 min from the CASINO ..

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Folkdance
Reviewed 1 May 2011

Over the years we have visited quite a few Days inns as well as other hotels belonging to the Wyndham Rewards family. In general we find that there is a lot of variance and finding a good one rquires some luck at least. This hotel is one of the best of the bunch, easily the best of the group we ever stayed in. The place looks good, smells good, spotless and the beds are very good, what else does one need? Add to that the free breakfast and the free shuttles to both the airport and the cruise terminal and this hotel is an excellent base at the beginning or the end of a cruise or for any other trip to the area. As far as we are concerned, highly recommended! Close to the hotel is a Denny's as well as a Holiday inn where you can get a discount in the restaurant, so you can also use this hotel if you dont have a car available.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank wjacobusse
Reviewed 26 April 2011

I really hate complaining, but the hotel staff started off by saying "we don't have your reservation" I said his is my confirmation #, and they said it was an old confirmation (I booked it the night before). Since my husband and father in law have the same name, they then found his and said it was our room. I said no it's not, that is not our address or phone #, or CC, she says well they booked it for you. After all that mess, they needed to run our CC again (when I got home, I was double charged...still trying to get my credit back).

The beds were so hard and uncomfortable, I barely slept. We were only there for a night, since we were catching the cruise the following day. The only good thing is the free shuttle from the airport, and to the cruise ports. But let it be known you must call for the shuttle from the airport (even though they told us they circle the lot every couple mins), and stand somewhere that you can flag them down, since they didn't enter the side lot for "Shuttle Service" at Ft Lauderdale airport, and drove right past us.

I guess that saying is true you get what you pay for!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ARS819
Reviewed 12 March 2011

Stayed before and after a cruise with a group of 4 other couples. Entire staff was EXTREMELY accommodating!!! Rooms were clean. Great location and value. Didn't here one person in our group or the lobby make a complaint. I think repairs to the drywall in one of our rooms could have been completed a little better. Keep up the building to compliment the great staff you have working there!!! Only downfall is the service at the Denny's next door. Maybe they could take some lessons from your staff!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Rod476
HernandezGM, Manager at Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2011

Thank you for the nice review. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 11 March 2011

I reserved this hotel on-line thru expedia at a very good rate and in response to positive reviews and ratings. The reviews were "right on"...hotel is easily accessible off I-95 and just 9 minutes to Fort Lauderdale airport. It is a nice clean hotel with very good value for what we paid considering the airport location, free transportation, breakfast ,pool, weight room,etc. There is no restaurant in the hotel but right next door is a Denny's and a gas station for snacks, etc. Our room was a decent size and clean as was the lobby area. Lots of storage areas, closets, drawers etc. Free internet was easily accessed and functioned very well. In fact I am writing this review right now from the lobby on the free Internet. Roof top pool was very clean although just a bit noisy due to high traffic in area. It was very pleasant sitting by the pool on our 1st morning enjoying the lovely warm breeze after escaping from the cold and snow of Ontario. We were picked up at the airport and today are being taken to Port Everglades at noon. Front desk staff was most co-operative and helpful. The breakfast was a high end continental with extras like pancakes, french toast, eggs- it was more than I expected from a continental. My only complaint about it is the server was not very friendly or welcoming. She did nothing discourteous but could have smiled a bit. I am quite pleased with this hotel and would recommend it and use it again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends