All reviews opened earlier this year beach team pool area bedroom condo beach service washer dryer management team higher floor great amenities ocean view memorial day weekend beautiful resort pool towels pool attendant fitness center beach bar extra towels
Reviewed 27 August 2018

If you like style over function this is the place for you. The good - the valet service was exceptional, the security officer went above and beyond, and the unit looks exactly like the pictures. The bad - the unit had no soap, tissues, paper towels, trash bags and the kitchen was not fully stocked. You pay a $25 per day resort fee for limited services. The last night I went down to the pool, there were no towels. At first, no pool attendants could be found; after a half hour I searched again, and was told the towels were coming. Fifteen minutes later still no towels. Finally the security guard found some towels which I ultimately gave to a family who had children in the pool without towels. Hotel is at a busy intersection. Much better hotels within the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a unit on the north side of the building; less traffic noise and do not hear the noise from the pool and bar.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank portia415
00gc, Manager at Hyde Beach Resort and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for providing a review. Although we are happy to read that you were pleased with our valet service and security officers, we were saddened to read that you were inconvenienced with your unit not being properly prepared for your arrival as well as for the lack of towels by the pool. We strive to provide wonderful hospitality to all of our guests, but we obviously let you down. Your feedback is important to us, and we will use it to improve our services going forward. We are truly sorry and hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The resort is VERY NICE!!! But the workers are really unprofessional!!!!! We took a penthouse suit for 450$ a night and we were very upset from the service! The key doesn’t work anywhere and when u asking the worker to open the door for you to get out from the pool they telling you that they don’t have a key... I asked them so how I supposed to leave the pool and there answer was “well I don’t know!!!” Really? Is this makes sense?????? Also my daughter went down stairs because the room key didn’t open the room door and they let her sit and wait more then 30 min for someone to come with her upstairs... usually we staying in trump international resort beach and you really can’t comper. over there you get the right service for the price you pay! They also don’t let you bring anything to the pool no food, no beverage. my husband went to get me ice coffee from Starbucks and they made me throw it out... this is not normal I’m sorry... I have to say when we just got there we loved it and even thought to find out about apartment for sale in this building bec it’s beautiful but after one day we said NO WAY even for free we will never stay there again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Limor,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for providing your feedback. We were disheartened to read your review. Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable, nor is it the norm, and we will take immediate action to identify why we failed so we can prevent these issues from occurring again. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future so we can prove this is not typical of our usual service.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The staff was amazing front desk Christian, Eliah, Juan and Mohamed were extremely professional and made my stay feel like home. Also the room service ladies were very helpful.. Valet is extreamly fast and they are always there to help you no matter what the case may be. Thank you SO much front desk, Valet, room service and bell boys for making my stay feel like home.

Room Tip: They have kitchens with full fridge so you could bring your own drinks and food.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Hyde Beach Resort and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Virginia, we are happy knowing our staff took such terrific care of you while you were our guest at Hyde Resort & Residences. It makes our day to read such wonderful compliments, and we thank you for sharing that you were warmly welcomed and your requests were handled promptly and efficiently. Christian, Eliah, Juan, and Mohamed as well as rest of the team, will be pleased to hear your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is gorgeous - loved the pool area - Marcos the pool supervisor is wonderful and very attentive, Orlando the lobby ambassador is great and very attentive asking what else they can do, Luis Miguel in charge of security also was a pleasure and feel safe knowing he's in charge. I love how the 7-11 is across the street and Walmart is a short 10 minute walk up the road for anything you may need. Uber and Lyft never took more than 5 minutes. Beach area is great as well.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Hyde Beach Resort and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Gerson, thank you for your nice review and for recognizing our excellent staff. We always want every guest to have a pleasant experience, and we are glad to see we were able to accomplish this while you were here. We will definitely share your praises with the associates you mentioned as they will be happy to know that they added value to your stay. We can’t wait to host you again at Hyde Resort & Residences.

Victor Carmona,

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel was beautiful, I especially loved the pool area, look out for Marcos the pool supervisor , he was super friendly and pointed out excellent places to eat and visit , very helpful , also met Orlando the lobby ambassador who was extremely helpful and friendly , he seen my husband and I and quickly asked if everything was ok and if we needed anything in the room. Luis Miguel was also super friendly and he’s is charge of security and made sure we were safe and he was super funny and friendly! This hotel is a MUST! You won’t be sorry for coming here!!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Omayra, thank you for your glorious comments regarding your stay at Hyde Resort & Residences. We are glad to read you enjoyed the pool and that you had a pleasant time with us. Marcos, Orlando, and Luis Miguel will be pleased to hear your compliments. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Victor Carmona,