“Great deal for location and service!”

Ranked #38 of 73 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great deal for location and service! In town for a concert, looking for lodging close to venue, not outrageously priced, and decent and I found this gem! Jo and Keith were amazing at the front desk!! I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shalonda J
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Hello Shalonda J from Hollywood
My team and I thank you for stay with us at the Ramada Hollywood Downtown. I will be sure to share your review with my team and especially Jo and Keith. We all look forward to seeing you again.
Ramada Hollywood Downtown

Write a ReviewReviews (1,167)

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived late and the lady was nice enough to give us the online price. The workers we mostly nice but some rude and not friendly. They let us have late check out for free and stay in the parking garage. Just a hop on the trolley for $1 and u can go to Hollywood beach.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank melanie r
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you Melanie R (Senior Reviewer) for taking the time to tell everyone about your stay at the Ramada Hollywood Downtown. My team and I strive to provide you, our guest safe, clean and comfortable accommodations with a touch of fun. I see from your comments that some of my team members failed to deliver this to you and I apologize for that. I have shared your review with my team and I have expressed my disappointments to them. I appreciate reviews such as yours so I can better inspire my staff to provide the best service possible.
My team and I look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Very good and quiet place,Very friendly Staff,Very Clean,Bigs and confortable rooms,Professional services,
Not expensive,there is everything whether you need in the rooms for a good stay including fridge, microwave, free wifi, free internet at Deskshop,
Very good hotel for family over 30 and Jewish people !
We enjoyed very much after staying 3 weeks !!
S.L

Room Tip: Take room without smoking
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 777Angel777
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you 777Angel777 from Bnei Brak, Israel for choosing the Ramada Hollywood Downtown to be your home away from home. My team and I appreciate all of our International travelers that come to enjoy our South Florida hospitality.
We look forward to being of service to you again.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Reviewed 8 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Heather L

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Reviewed 7 July 2014

They cancelled our reservation without even a phone call. Upon arrival, we had to book a "new" room for $70 more a night. The sheets smelled like pure cigarette....no manager available to speak to....

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Hello Rene C from Hollywood.
My team and I thank you for choosing the Ramada Hollywood Downtown.
I am sorry for any inconvenience that was caused by the declined credit card that was given for your reservation. E-mails were sent to the e-mail address that was provided by your family member that made the reservation and phone messages were left on the number that was provided as well. Being that we did not hear back from anyone over the days prior to your arrival your reservation defaulted to invalid and cancelled. An e-mail was sent with the cancellation notification. When you arrived the only rooms that were left were smoking rooms. I am sorry for this situation. Had our communication efforts had been responded to I am sure the outcome would have been different.