I was looking for the cheapest accomodation in the area and found this. Still came rather pricey at 70$ plus tax for a single room! I would have expected lower prices, but maybe it was due to high season.
This accomodation has nothing fancy about it. The rooms are in okay shape, and more or less clean. Staff is not overly helpful or friendly, and the internet connection is of very poor quality and did not work at first.
This place can be quite noisy: If you are sensitive to noise, go somewhere else. There are two major roads nearby (well heard) and the other guests are of the noisy type. Also some loud cars moving around the car park in front of the rooms at night.
There is nothing romantic or else special about this hotel. Stay there if you don't mind all of the above and if you get a real good deal on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hollywood Gateway Inn is the prefect place to relax and rest up.The Newly Renovated Hollywood Gateway Inn is located in a wonderful location right off I-95 and within minutes of Fort Lauderdale international Airport, Port Everglades, Hollywood Beach, Downtown Hollywood.The property recently underwent full renovation and is a now a beautiful modern boutique property in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hollywood Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Gateway Hotel Hollywood
- Hollywood Gateway Inn Florida