We booked through hotels website. Pictures seemed good - we just needed one night before our cruise.. but our room was NOTHING like the pictures. The room was literally falling apart - I was disgusted to touch the light switch or outlet (to charge phone). We immediately got a refund and left. NOTHING like the pictures. Holes in walls and ceiling, fan vent falling off, dirty. Also it's a very sketchy area. People were standing and watching a car on fire. Police all around the city (but didn't care about the fire). If you plan to go to the fort lauderdale area - stay OUT of Hollywood, FL. Leason learned for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hollywood Gateway Inn is the prefect place to relax and rest up.The Newly Renovated Hollywood Gateway Inn is located in a wonderful location right off I-95 and within minutes of Fort Lauderdale international Airport, Port Everglades, Hollywood Beach, Downtown Hollywood.The property recently underwent full renovation and is a now a beautiful modern boutique property in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hollywood Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Gateway Hotel Hollywood
- Hollywood Gateway Inn Florida