Took a chance after reading some reviews online, we booked this hotel for four nights. We checked out the very next morning! Went to the Days Inn which was much much nicer much cleaner and three dollars less a night. There is nothing at all to say nice about this hotel other that the staff was friendly. It smelled,was dirty and unless you want to buy crack I would recommend you stay somewhere else. Sorry Gateway Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hollywood Gateway Inn is the prefect place to relax and rest up.The Newly Renovated Hollywood Gateway Inn is located in a wonderful location right off I-95 and within minutes of Fort Lauderdale international Airport, Port Everglades, Hollywood Beach, Downtown Hollywood.The property recently underwent full renovation and is a now a beautiful modern boutique property in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hollywood Gateway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Gateway Hotel Hollywood
- Hollywood Gateway Inn Florida