Stayed for one week over break. Check in easy. Clean and quiet room (one palmetto bug once in bathroom though). Friendly, helpful staff. Easy parking. Great pool although one attendant was a bit of a 'musclehead' who should get over himself. They should sweep the garage stairwell daily and empty the trash cans on each floor next to the garage elevator. While it all worked nicely, didn't get the sense that a management team was overseeing operations. With a little effort, this place could be an even higher end Marriott. Nevertheless, we will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hollywood Beach Marriott, a South Florida boutique hotel that is situated directly on the famed Hollywood Broadwalk and on the Atlantic Ocean. As the only Marriott hotel on the Broadwalk in Hollywood Beach, Florida, and only five miles from Fort Lauderdale International Airport and eight miles from Port Everglades, Hollywood Beach Marriott is nestled away from the busy strip of tourist hotels near Fort Lauderdale, which captivates a true hometown, beach town experience for the best in accommodations. The Hollywood Broadwalk is rated as one of the best beach boardwalks by Travel + Leisure magazine and USA Today, offering almost three miles of strolling, biking, dining, and nightlife, all connecting to the hotel so you can walk to so many attractions. In walking distance, Florida action awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hollywood Beach Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hollywood Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Hollywood Marriott
- Hollywood Beach Marriott Florida