Surprisingly good. The hotel feels like America's roadsters in the 90's. It's all new and fresh but old fashioned. The staff is charming. They can't be accommodating enough.
Great boardwalk. Feels like a small Atlantic City orCape May. Many retirees in November. All charming and low key. There are a few bars and food joints around. AventuraMall is close by.
Food at the marriott is America in the 90's too. Not a great favourite. Still of Industrial Revolution / technology food era.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hollywood Beach Marriott, a South Florida boutique hotel that is situated directly on the famed Hollywood Broadwalk and on the Atlantic Ocean. As the only Marriott hotel on the Broadwalk in Hollywood, Florida, and only five miles from Fort Lauderdale International Airport and eight miles from Port Everglades, Hollywood Beach Marriott is nestled away from the busy strip of tourist hotels near Fort Lauderdale, which captivates a true hometown, beach town experience for the best in accommodations. The Hollywood Broadwalk is rated as one of the best beach boardwalks by Travel + Leisure magazine and USA Today, offering almost three miles of strolling, biking, dining, and nightlife, all connecting to the hotel so you can walk to so many attractions. In walking distance, Florida action awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hollywood Beach Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hollywood Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Hollywood Marriott
- Hollywood Beach Marriott Florida