Hollywood Beach Marriott
Pousada Suites(Hollywood)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,639 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungehollywood beachhotel restaurantoutdoor restaurantsmall balconypartial ocean viewpool areaparking garageocean frontbeautiful beachpeople watchingking bedself parkbroad walklong weekendcorner roompool staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

First of all, Hollywood beach is special for the Miami- Ft. Lauderdale area. Properties are just a boardwalk away from the beach. Not only are beaches very accessible from properties, They are much less crowded than some in the area.

Marriott is the only full service hotel on the beach. Bar, restaurant and pool area are a nice escape. Rooms and service are what you would expect from Marriott.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I'm a little late writing this review, but HAD to write about this place. My boyfriend & I were staying at another place for free through family in Hallendale & decided to visit Hollywood Beach & grab some lunch at the Marriot. SO GLAD we did! We were served by Lisa who is a very sweet caring person & now a friend. Instead of leaving Florida when we were supposed to, my boyfriend surprised me by extending our stay at the Marriot. Everyone is so nice, friendly & are willing to help you in any way with a smile. The rooms were very nice with comfy beds. Worth getting the beach front view with balcony & having access to the room that serves appetizers & desserts. I forget her name, but she's a sweet Spanish lady who we talked to for awhile who is an amazing cook! Basically, if you want to be served with smiles & great hospitality from the wait staff to the bartenders then you should definitely book your stay here & make sure you ask for Lisa when dining in the restaurant!

Room Tip: Choose an ocean front room
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I was staying it this hotel quite frequently few years ago (2006). Unfortunately it used to be very good, now is just average. They used to have Starbucks coffee in the lobby. Coffee place has been replaced with pizza place. Rooms were not renovated in past 7 years. Prices for room however went up. It is still probably best location in the area, but only location seems to be outstanding, other things are just average.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank 607TomP
Reviewed 2 December 2013

You have developed a totally great team at this campus. Was greeted at the front desk by "Be be". Might have the name a bit wrong but she is totally awesome. Advised me that as silver elite we could use the pent house amenities. Provided a brief download on our room but what was the best and most important thing was that totally relaxed but for real smile and the ultra friendly attitude. This trip I took my wife so it was extra pleasing to have a great room with use of the amenities available on the pent house floor. We had a totally great team member in the room where you had a great choice of appetizers. She is totally awesome also but cannot quite remember her name. We also had a great team member on the earlier AM shift. Both took time to explain what was available and when. My wife and I used this service a lot as I was on business but needed to pay for her expenses. We did not talk to or meet any team member from maintenance, housekeeping, restaurant or the front desk that did not acknowledge us with a friendly smile and a good morning or how are you today. All with genuine smiles. Yes please do share my review with your team. This Marriott campus has the greatest team members in total that we have come across in our travels. "Penny"

Room Tip: The exercise room is totally awesome but is on the second floor. If that's one of your needs then you would probably want the 2nd or 3rd floor. The board walk allows you to go for a walk about any time day or evening in a most comfortable environment. Always others on the board walk so never alone. Both my wife and I like staying on the south end of the hotel as the view is great.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Gary P
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My wife and I have come back to this hotel time after time - for many years. We love it because it is an unpretentious but high quality Marriott with great friendly and courteous service. It is right on the boardwalk running along Hollywood beach shore. It's restaurant is overlooking the ocean - as does it's beautiful pool. All staff -from doorman to concierge to front desk staff to laundry staff to waiters et alis - all are friendly, very accomodating, and ca't wait do do something for us.

The place is clean, has a parking garage, and has lot's of options for different levels of service.

If you want an ideal place to have a romantic, family, or retirement visit - book early and often. you will really enjoy.

Room Tip: get a room with "partial view" to the ocean. South looking rooms have slightly better view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple