While I can not review the property itself, I can give a word of advice to anyone using their valet service (It was $16.00 to park). Do NOT leave anything of any value because you should not trust their valets. I left a steel cigar cutter in my ashtray when I handed it over to the valet service, When I got my car back the cigar cutter was missing. I was told later when I called to report it to Valet services that their was 7 parking valets on duty, I was treated decently on the phone but with a sound of incredulity that I would even bother about a small item. I can replace the item for about $20 dollars perhaps less. That misses the point about the integrity of their staff. I explained that the same man who parked the car, returned the car to me. There was no doubt that he bears the responsibiity. I will persue this a little further because the hotel should not have untrustworthy employees. My first experience with this property has left a sour taste in my mouth for Marriot Corp. I'll only go back to raise a fuss about this incident but will not ever consider using Marriot again. I had a glass of beer at the tiki bar ($6.50) and the service there was relatively poor, which add fuel to the fire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hollywood Beach Marriott, a South Florida boutique hotel that is situated directly on the famed Hollywood Broadwalk and on the Atlantic Ocean. As the only Marriott hotel on the Broadwalk, and only five miles from Fort Lauderdale International Airport and eight miles from Port Everglades, this Hollywood Florida hotel that is on the beach is nestled away from the busy strip of tourist hotels near Fort Lauderdale, which captivates a true hometown, beach town experience for the best in accommodations. The Hollywood Broadwalk is rated as one of the best beach boardwalks by Travel + Leisure magazine and USA Today, offering almost three miles of strolling, biking, dining, and nightlife, all connecting to the hotel so you can walk to so many attractions. In walking distance, Florida action awaits you! Featuring 229 guest rooms lined with amazing water views, the Hollywood Beach Marriott also offers an indoor and outdoor restaurant to satisfy, plus a delightful beachfront pool and Jacuzzi for serenity. Casual and cool, we boast the perfect function space for your next beach Wedding, Mitzvah, or Corporate meeting. Whether on vacation or getting down to business, you can do it right in Hollywood, Florida ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hollywood Beach Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hollywood Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Hollywood Marriott
- Hollywood Beach Marriott Florida