We stayed at this hotel for 6 days for a family vacation. We had two concierge level rooms so that we could have some extra privacy from our teenage daughters. The beginning of the week was very pleasant the hotel was not too crowded and stay was fairly friendly. Towards the end of the week as more travelers arrived things got really hectic and stay seemed to be spread way to thin. As I saw other people review, some of the staff were great, and some appeared to not really enjoy their job.
Hotel location is great, but there not many options for hotels along the beach. Most of the other are motels or small rentals. I didn't see any that met my critieria to stay. It was nice having access to the concierge for snacks and drinks. The hotel bar are restaurant are convenient, but access to the pool and beach have a very weird set up. You have to walk through the restaurant to get out to the beach and the pool only had one way to get in.
Lows: lots of staff using elevator, Lobby was not that great, never saw anyone at concierge desk, balcony was way too small to enjoy.
Highs: Young man working the pool area was very attentive and friendly, concierge lounge staff are very friendly, beach is close to hotel, easy to take drinks to beach from the bar.
We would consider staying their again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hollywood Beach Marriott, a South Florida boutique hotel that is situated directly on the famed Hollywood Broadwalk and on the Atlantic Ocean. As the only Marriott hotel on the Broadwalk in Hollywood, Florida, and only five miles from Fort Lauderdale International Airport and eight miles from Port Everglades, Hollywood Beach Marriott is nestled away from the busy strip of tourist hotels near Fort Lauderdale, which captivates a true hometown, beach town experience for the best in accommodations. The Hollywood Broadwalk is rated as one of the best beach boardwalks by Travel + Leisure magazine and USA Today, offering almost three miles of strolling, biking, dining, and nightlife, all connecting to the hotel so you can walk to so many attractions. In walking distance, Florida action awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hollywood Beach Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hollywood Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Hollywood Marriott
- Hollywood Beach Marriott Florida