Had reserved a room for one night before a cruise out of Port Everglades. After arriving at the airport and calling the hotel, the shuttle arrived within 10 minutes to pick us up. Arrived at the hotel at noon, check-in is at 3PM, but they had a room ready for us already which was great. Everything was in good shape and clean. Beautiful location on a lagoon with a nice pool. Good location near the KMart (easy to pick up pop for the cruise) and TGI Fridays, Hollywood Ale House and the Moonlight Diner. Went to Moonlight Diner and Hollywood Ale House for lunch and dinner respectively, and both were great. Breakfast was good as well, cereal, La Quinta waffles, muffins, toast/bagels, coffee, juice - perfect selection before getting on a cruise! Since I had booked this stay prior to November, we had a free shuttle to Port Everglades, however note that any bookings after November there is now a charge for this shuttle. It was a quick ride to the port. Definately would stay at this location again when in Fort Lauderdale. A tip for pool/sun lovers, the pool is on the east side of the hotel, so after 3:30-4:00PM, the pool is in the shade of the hotel. So if you want sun, head to the pool before it is in the shade!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport Hotel Hollywood
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport
- La Quinta Hotel Hollywood
- La Quinta Hollywood
- Hollywood La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport Hollywood, Florida