I would give this hotel an average rating but I got a very good deal using the gov't rate so I went with very good. Our flight was delayed almost 2 hours so we didn't arrive till about 9pm. The shuttle was relatively quick. I saw others had luck with getting a ride to nearby restaurants from the shuttle driver but no luck for us. We walked about 10 mins to TGI Fridays. Part of the road doesn't have a sidewalk and it was not lighted, but it seemed like an OK area and nothing bad happened. The hotel was as clean as it could be I think but it did appear to need a refreshing. It just felt kind of dark and musty, kind of like much of southern Florida.
We got scheduled for a 10:30a shuttle to the cuiseport which is provided by a 3rd party transportation business. The were running late so the 10a shuttle left at just after 10:30 and our 10:30 shuttle left a few minutes after 11. Kind of annoying when the woman in charge of the chaos says the shuttle is less than 5 mins away yet took 20 mins. Anyway, not a deal breaker, just a minor setback. You'd think they would have it down pat if they run this shuttle daily.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LaQuinta, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport Hotel Hollywood
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport
- La Quinta Hotel Hollywood
- La Quinta Hollywood
- Hollywood La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport Hollywood, Florida