This hotel charges too much for what it offers. This hotel is average.
Things I like about this hotel include the courteous staff, free parking, free self breakfast, free wifi ( well it's really not free because you pay for it in the hotel cost), it's secluded location, and the scenery out side is pretty.
Things about this hotel I didn't enjoy include that fact that they offer smoking rooms. I requested a non smoking room. However, the cigarette smell seeped through the vent and my room smelled like cigarettes. The toilet had a yellow ring. A little bleach would take care of that. There was a grease stain on the comforter. I was told that after housekeeping gets through, the manager comes and checks the housekeeper's work. So I don't understand what type of inspection the manager did. There's a little bit of mold in the tub near the drain hole. They provide free breakfast from 6-9 am but they do not have a dining area. The breakfast and computer area is right in front of the front desk in the lobby. So people walking in and out the hotel can see you eating or using the computer. You have no privacy. That's weird to me. Lastly, this hotel is not a 5 star hotel. You guys need to stop charging so much money. There's nothing luxurious about this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport Hotel Hollywood
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport
- La Quinta Hotel Hollywood
- La Quinta Hollywood
- Hollywood La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport Hollywood, Florida