“24th Wedding Aniversarry”

Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport
Ranked #19 of 72 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We decide to celebrate our 24th Wedding Aniversarry, since we live in Miami, Florida and we plan for that weekend to be at haulover beach, we book a hotel night at the Holiday Inn.
We where able to c/in around 11:00am (perfect time since we where going after to the beach, and we did not want to leave our belonging in the car) the suite was beautiful, very spacious overlooking the hotel pool, even do we c/in earlier than regular time, they already had put the champagne bucket and glasses that i had request in advance.
The location is perfect, we went out for dinner to Las Olas Blvd. in Fort Lauderdale (just 15 minutes away from the hotel) and close to the beach too.
we got a wonderful time, will be back soon

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard20282930

Reviewed 29 October 2012

We booked this Holiday Inn because we could leave our car there for 20 nights while we went on a transatlantic cruise, flying out of Fort Lauderdale Airport and returning to the nearby Port.Everglades.
What we found was a very nice property with a lounge and a restaurant so that we did not
have to leave the property and could get a good night's sleep before our flight. The hotel had
a convenient shuttle that took us to our airline.Our car was safe and sound upon our return.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Can't beat it for the price. We stayed with 3 other couples the night before our cruise and had a very pleasant stay. Dinner was excellent and fairly priced. The tropical pool was a beautiful setting for an after dinner cocktail!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank DeTech
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Nice hotel in the Holiday Inn lineup.
Fast Check-In
Easy Self Park
Clean Walk In Shower
Great Comfortable Bedding
42" HD with true HD Channels
Fast Internet
Quiet Location
Management and Front Desk Personnel Very Nice
Nice Pool and Hot Tub (outdoor)

Safe Travels!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on pool side for less highway noise
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Family of 4 stayed here the day before our cruise and it was wonderful. Not crowded due to slow cruise season. Very kind and helpful front desk folks. Beautiful pool area. Spent the day working on tan before cruise, ordered pizza from Big C Downtown Pizza, front desk provided a couple menus to different places, chose this based on a menu, excellent pizza and wings, ate by pool, half price dink special in the bar, great drinks- terrific day and evening. Free shuttle from airport, free shuttle to cruise port, but of course pls tip your shuttle driver. Had breakfast at hotel prior to shuttle to cruise port, very good. Would highly recommend to anyone needing a place before or after cruise. If I ever take a cruise out of Ft. Lauderale again, I will definitely stay here and not look any further.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank nascar_fan24
Reviewed 20 September 2012

I had a business meeting to attened to my flight was cxl and American Airlines gave me a room at this Holiday Inn. First I must say that the room was very, very clean and comfortable with a great shower and I was able to work from my room. TV's were great 42' and all HD channels. The Hotel it self was very clean, pool and bar area were a big plus. At the front desk Ernesto was amazing. Speedy check inn. apologized for the airlines mistake. gave me a bottle of water because I was upset my flight was cxl. He even signed me up to the Holiday Inn memberhip club and I dont travel offten. He helped me print out a few contracts from my usb drive. when my computer was not connecting to the internet he came up to the room and helped me fix it. Overall he had great customer service skills, best I have seen in a long time. Because of him I will bring business to this holiday inn.

2  Thank Dan C
Reviewed 17 September 2012

This is by far the best hotel in this area. The room are CLEAN. The tv's are 42 inch and the staff is just wonderful. The pool area is amazing. The hotel it self is very well Kept. Ernesto the manager was very helpful and had the answer to all my questions. I will come again.

2  Thank Jan W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hollywood
Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port
Cambria Hotel & Suites Fort Lauderdale, Airport South & Cruise Port
Margaritaville Beach Resort

Been to Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport? Share your experiences!