“like this place”

Ranked #48 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
Chicago, Illinois
“like this place”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I was at this motel two times. it was a real nice place for the prices. it was quite I sleep well my room was nice clean . kitchenette was very nice to have microwave and frig. all in all not a bad place to stay. I was there ten days good location close to everything.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank fulload9

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I had booked this hotel for a night prior to our cruise. Ended up arriving a day earlier and stayed there for two days.
Colors in our rooms where too dark, dark purple/burgundy and green, furniture is old, didn't really feel like sitting on the chairs, fabric was ripped. Bathroom had recently been tiled, looked ok. Look at the review pictures not the professional pictures if you want to see the real deal.
Our room was on the second floor at the end, it was very spacious with two bed. Seems like there was a kitchenette before because of an old fan and a kitchen table but now there's only a microwave and a fridge. i could even say it was too big. One of the windows gave on the dumpster, got woken up by the truck.
Outdoor pool was nice and clean.
WiFi was not very strong in our room but good in the lobby.
AC wasn't on when we got there, very hot and humid. after a few hours it was okay. AC was noisy.
Housekeeping did not do our room.
It's a good deal for the price. it served it's purpose, a bedroom. Nothing more. One night would've been enough. Not to far from the beach, plenty of things to do in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Hollywood hotels

puerto rico
Reviewed 12 September 2013

After driving for 6400 miles this was a oasis. The location was just right close to the airport and the malls. The pool was excellent. We had problems with the fridge and Jay the front desk clerk was very helpful in giving us another room because he was unable to solve the problem. Thank you Jay.

Room Tip: No elevators so if you have health problems ask for first floor rooms.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed in room 106 and in morning I had no water pressure and had to call front desk and they had to shut off washer machine. Bed wasn't too bad but over all it was habitable and not bad. I would stay here again for the price. It's about 30 min drive to South Beach.

• Stayed August 2013
Homer, Georgia
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I drove down from Orlando after I got off work at 9 pm to go to the Dodgers-Marlins game the next night. We got a good discount through my job and my original plan when looking at hotels weeks in advance was to stay here both nights since it was cheap, although we only booked one night. That plan changed when we got here. It's in an OK neighborhood, not like we were afraid our car would be broken into or anything like that. We were in a good, comfortable room with a comfortable king size bed. But the sheet on my side of the bed had like a baby oil stain on it. Good thing it was a king size bed so that I could sleep more on my wife's side of the bed. The carpet was clean, wasn't afraid to walk around barefoot.

When we got in the room we both looked at each other and said we weren't staying here the next night. It was weird; we both had the exact same feeling at the exact same time. So I looked for a hotel more towards Marlins Park and Miami Airport to stay at after the game and found one.

The hotel has a free shuttle to and from Ft. Lauderdale Airport and a shuttle to the Ft. Lauderdale cruise port for $5 a person. This motel is good for something like that--a cheap stay when getting into FLL late or an early flight the next morning or a cruise the next day.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Good thing I only stayed here for a day! The ONLY good thing about this hotel, is the free shuttle to/from the Fort Lauderdale airport. When we pulled up, I was extremely disappointed that it was a motel and not a hotel. They didn't mention on their website that if you came early, it was an $10 early check in. Breakfast was horrible. It supposed to be complimentary but they watched you like a hawk while getting the food. The pool is too close to the street. Nobody went in it. The internet was extremely slow. Made you feel like they were using dial-up. Loud noises outside. The whole place including the room, needs Nate Berkus to do an EXTREME makeover to this motel. Oh, and by the way. all of the "hotels" that I saw in Hollywood, were motels.

Room Tip: staying on the first floor was the only plus. There are 2 floors. Not elevators so if you have a l...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 16 March 2013

This hotel very neat and reasonable price.

We stayed one night and room are very clean.Its okay to one night stay and free shuttle from Airport .Breakfast was good and the parking is very limited.Nice people around the area

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hollywood
Ramada Hollywood Downtown
Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South
Hollywood Gateway Inn
Hollywood Gateway Inn
#53 of 66 in Hollywood

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!