“Healthy Food Choices but Restaurant lacks cleanliness”
Review of Offerdahl's

Offerdahl's
Ranked #247 of 598 Restaurants in Hollywood
Clermont, Florida
“Healthy Food Choices but Restaurant lacks cleanliness”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I've heard so much from my friends in S. Florida about Offerdahl's so decided to try it for a quick lunch. Restaurant has many healthy food choices on the menu, however the restaurant is small, unorganized and not to clean behind the counter as I watched the employees and to the restaurant seating area itself....Had a chicken breast sandwich which was very bland and nothing to write home about. Salads that I saw people eating looked good but again the sanitary practices didn't look very good and I'm actually in the food business..... Tried it but won't be back.....

• Visited May 2013

Richmond, Virginia
“thanks but no thanks”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

my coworker goes to offerdahl's all the time. she spends a pretty penny on their sandwiches and salads. it sparked my interest and i decieded to go. the outside looks really nice. it just looks like a place that you would love to eat at..BUT... the organization in the kitchen is not too good. they have really good bake selections but the display is unsantitary. they have their cookies muffins and other goodies just laying around without coverage. the order taker stands right in front of the cookies while taking each order. i knooooow spit had to be on the baked products. I JUST KNOW IT. i delibrately asked him about the cookies and he pointed with his pen at the cookies while explaining them to me. it was digusting. when i asked the RUUNER guy where the cookies come from , he confirmed that it came right where the order taker had been taking orderS and talking over the bake goods..also they were serving without gloves until the boss (i guess told them to put them on) also the casheir hands were filthy. i mean, i know she handles the money but dirt under your finger nails (deep dirt) the un explainable.

the steak sandwich was really good but to me over priced... but honestly the taste superceeded the price .. it was deeeeeeeliciousssss... even though the guy gave me the same cookies the order taker talked over. i still took them cause i had already paid for them and would be late for work if i went thru that hassle but i warmed them up at work and mmmmmmmmmm they were good

all in all i may or may not ever go back only because of the cleanliness thats a big part to me when dining out.... when dealing with ppl food everything should be handle in a clean manner.

this was solely my opinion and what i observed for myself

• Visited March 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I have one of those Offerdahl's card but I think I will give it away. I've had excellent lunches as well as very disappointing lunches. For those that are looking to have something relatively quick but "different" try it.

Visited September 2012
Hollywood, FL
“Great bagels, nice environment, friendly service”
Reviewed 26 May 2009

I'm a local and go to Offerdahl's once or twice a month for lox, bagels & coffee. I've always found the bagels to be fresh, the staff to be friendly, the place is clean and there's a nice mix of people there.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“bagels are good, service...”
Reviewed 11 September 2008

bagels are good, service is awful

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook