“Great salads!”

Ranked #247 of 598 Restaurants in Hollywood
Hollywood, Florida, United States
“Great salads!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Never had a bad meal here. Lunch takes few minutes to make, but it's made to order and fresh so I'm willing to wait.

Visited May 2014

Hollywood, Florida
“Trendy and pretentious”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My husband likes this place but I haven't a clue why. The food is trendoid and the prices are high for what is basically a bagel place. It's never really CLEAN looking - not dirty you understand it just doesn't have that "cared for" look. The food is good if you are a multigrain bread - avocado type person.

Visited March 2014
Hollywood, Florida
“Portions That Disappoint”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I took my niece here for lunch a couple of weeks ago and both of us agreed that the food was expensive and the portions small. We both ordered a grilled chicken sandwich on a bun, and to tell you the truth, there was more bun than chicken. The piece of chicken was so tiny, and it was camouflaged by a big piece of lettuce and tomato. The sandwich was served with a tiny bag of baked chips on the side. We also ordered a beverage each. Our lunch was not "cheep" either. Then to add insult to injury, there was a "tip" jar on top of the counter so customers could tip the people who take your order and for those who make the sandwiches. I can't believe they expect to be tipped when customers order at the counter and then pick up their own food when they call your number. There is a similar restaurant around the corner (a bagel place) which serves better food with larger portions. Go eat there.

• Visited July 2013
Clermont, Florida
“Healthy Food Choices but Restaurant lacks cleanliness”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I've heard so much from my friends in S. Florida about Offerdahl's so decided to try it for a quick lunch. Restaurant has many healthy food choices on the menu, however the restaurant is small, unorganized and not to clean behind the counter as I watched the employees and to the restaurant seating area itself....Had a chicken breast sandwich which was very bland and nothing to write home about. Salads that I saw people eating looked good but again the sanitary practices didn't look very good and I'm actually in the food business..... Tried it but won't be back.....

• Visited May 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“thanks but no thanks”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

my coworker goes to offerdahl's all the time. she spends a pretty penny on their sandwiches and salads. it sparked my interest and i decieded to go. the outside looks really nice. it just looks like a place that you would love to eat at..BUT... the organization in the kitchen is not too good. they have really good bake selections but the display is unsantitary. they have their cookies muffins and other goodies just laying around without coverage. the order taker stands right in front of the cookies while taking each order. i knooooow spit had to be on the baked products. I JUST KNOW IT. i delibrately asked him about the cookies and he pointed with his pen at the cookies while explaining them to me. it was digusting. when i asked the RUUNER guy where the cookies come from , he confirmed that it came right where the order taker had been taking orderS and talking over the bake goods..also they were serving without gloves until the boss (i guess told them to put them on) also the casheir hands were filthy. i mean, i know she handles the money but dirt under your finger nails (deep dirt) the un explainable.

the steak sandwich was really good but to me over priced... but honestly the taste superceeded the price .. it was deeeeeeeliciousssss... even though the guy gave me the same cookies the order taker talked over. i still took them cause i had already paid for them and would be late for work if i went thru that hassle but i warmed them up at work and mmmmmmmmmm they were good

all in all i may or may not ever go back only because of the cleanliness thats a big part to me when dining out.... when dealing with ppl food everything should be handle in a clean manner.

this was solely my opinion and what i observed for myself

• Visited March 2013