Marine Villas
US$330
US$228
Hotels.com
US$122
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$223
US$178
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$199
US$159
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfew stepssouth endhollywood beachhome away from homequiet endgreat kitchenfull kitchenoff street parkingbeautiful view of the oceanone bedroom apartmentfelt like homewithin walking distanceold floridawonderful staywasher and dryershort walkbroad walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at Marine Villas with our 16mo old in February. Never having rented an apartment on a vacation, we were very pleased with our decision. Diane, the owner, gave us a nice warm welcome. We really felt right at home from the beginning. We found our apartment and the grounds to be very clean, and the area to be quite safe. It was truly our home away from home for the week. Staying in the one bedroom apartment worked nicely considering we had our daughter with us. There was plenty of room to keep a pack-n-play in the bedroom and not once did we feel like we didn't have a good amount of space. Often times it was so quiet that we didn't think other units were rented, but they were! Marine Villas is located steps from the beach and the broadwalk is absolutely perfect for walking, running, pushing a stroller, etc... We definitely recommend staying at Marine Villas if you're looking for a relaxing stay at the beach and a place to rest your head that is completely clean, stylish, and spacious! Thank you to Diane, again, for a perfect stay!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Emily R
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I went to a conference in Hollywood. The conference hotel was $375/night so I looked a little further afield to find Marine Villas. What a quaint little place. The room had everything I needed and was spotless. The furnishings weren't brand new or anything but everything worked. The owner, Diane, was very accommodating of my travel needs and check-in and out times. She even offered to drive me to the airport when we were having trouble getting a cab.

The location is great. Quiet, just off the end of the Boardwalk so you are not right in the busy area but can get there with a 5 minute walk. I would highly recommend Marine Villa's.

Room Tip: I had a Southeast facing room (room #1) so it got great light. There was a kitchen, dining area/living room and a separate bedroom.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank pebroruf
Reviewed 17 March 2012

A dear friend of mine and I had the distinct pleasure of staying here the last week of February. Diane and Michael were the BEST!!! My friend was at continuing education meeting, and I was the one who got to enjoy the beach and the neighborhood. Marine Villas reminded me of times past. I kept thinking that maybe Lucy & Ricky and Fred & Ethel would show up. Our room was spacious with plenty of storage and the kitchen was very well stocked. Everything was SO clean and immaculate. Diane suggested a great local grocery store that we stopped at on our way in from the airport. We picked up fixings for a cookout and we enjoyed the awesome gas grill and patio on the first night of our stay. I felt very safe walking the broadwalk each day, and the local trolley is the best kept secret around. You can go ALL OVER the city for a dollar each way, and the nearest trolley stop is very nearby. Our two families can't wait to go back. I'm so glad that my friend could not get a room where her conference was held and that she discovered Marine Villas on Tripadvisor.com. This place is a gem. An absolute treasure. How long till I can get back??????????? Not very, I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank martipits
Reviewed 13 March 2012

This is a small beautiful place. The rooms are very clean & decorated with different antiques. The owners, Diane,Terry & their son Michael were like family. We sat outside every morning with our coffee & watched the gorgeous sunrise. We were just one block from the broadwalk were we walked every day.The kitchen is fully stocked with all you need to cook. The BBQ was great,clean & worked like a charm.There is even parking, which was nice. The washer & dryer on site was so convient.We stayed for 5 weeks. I cried when we had to leave! Cannot wait to return next winter for 6 weeks, yea!

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Oposonly
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Our 1st time at the Marine Villas and it won't be the last. Room was immaculate, well decorated and had a fully equipped kitchen. Right on the southern end of the Broadwalk and convenient to everything.Free parking, free local calls, WiFi - was great. No pool but this was no big deal for us as the beach was right there. Nice grass lawn with lounge chairs and you can borrow beach chairs. The beach is a 30 second walk.

Diane was very warm and welcoming and a font of information. We're looking forward to returning next year. An excellent value.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple